The quick and easy ways to download and update Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i drivers on Windows 10 operating system PCs are explained in the article below.
Talking about the Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i scanner, it is a portable and travel-friendly document scanner device available to users. With excellent document-management capabilities and perfect design, the ScanSnap S1300i scanners are preferred all over the world.
However, one can only expect the best performance from the scanner when the driver files of the Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i scanner are proper. Any problem with the scanner drivers like if they are corrupted, outdated or missing from the device leads to malfunctioning of the Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i scanner.
Here is a complete list of the best ways to perform Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i driver download on a Windows 10 computer device. With the help of these ways, you can perfectly resolve all the problems related to ScanSnap S1300i drivers on your PC.
Best Ways To Download Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i Scanner Drivers for Windows 10 PC
The different ways to update ScanSnap S1300i drivers on Windows 10 are explained in the following list. Among all the different ways mentioned below the most recommended way is separately highlighted for the users.
1. Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i Scanner Driver Download From Official Website
The first way that one can apply to download Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i scanner drivers on Windows PC is by downloading the drivers from the official website of the manufacturer.
The steps to download ScanSnap S1300i driver files from the manufacturer’s websites are as follows:-
- Go to the official website of Fujitsu.
- Click on the Products tab from the top of the page.
- Select the category of your device along with the region.
- Now choose the Scanner option and scroll down to the Drivers & Downloads section.
- Fill up the device specifications and version of the operating system.
- Press the search button and wait for the website to load.
- A list of all the available driver files will be displayed on the screen.
- Press the Download button side to the driver to get it on your PC.
- Install the latest version of the ScanSnap S1300i driver and restart your PC.
Once you are done with all the steps mentioned above, the issues with Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i scanner drivers get resolved automatically. Know about the other ways to update ScanSnap S1300i drivers on Windows 10 from the heads below.
2. Download Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i Driver Scanner Through Windows Device Manager
The next very common way to install the latest Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i Scanner drivers on Windows PCs is through the Device Manager application that is inbuilt in all Windows PCs.
The clear instructions to use Device Manager as ScanSnap S1300i installer are as follows:-
- Right-click on the Windows start button and select Device Manager.
- Search for Printer or Print Queues from the device manager and expand them.
- Right-click on the Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i Scanner device and select the Update driver option from the box that appears on the screen.
- You will be redirected to another screen where you need to select Search automatically for drivers.
- After the whole process is completed, restart your computer and check if the problem with the Fujitsu scanner drivers is resolved or not.
These are the full instructions to Download ScanSnap S1300i driver on Windows PC with the help of Device Manager.
The above two ways are the traditional ways to download and update faulty or outdated ScanSnap S1300i scanner drivers, also the above two ways are the manual ways. The most recommended and automatic way of performing Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i driver download is mentioned below.
3. Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i Drivers Download and Install via Driver Updater Tool (Highly Recommended)
The most effective and highly recommended way to install ScanSnap S1300i drivers on Windows PC is via the driver updater tool. The Windows users are provided with Bit Driver Updater which is a free drivers updater software used by many professional experts all around the world.
Steps to use Bit Driver Updater software for downloading Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i Scanner drivers are as follows:-
- Download and install the newest version of Bit Driver Updater from the download link here.
- After installing the software, launch it on your Windows PC.
- Search for the Scan Drivers option and select it from the screen.
- Let the scanning process get finished and at the end, all the outdated and corrupted driver files will be presented on the screen.
- You can specifically click on the Update Now button to the side of Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i Drivers.
- And also you are given a choice to update all the drivers immediately by clicking on the Update all button.
- Lastly, the Bit Driver Updater software will ask you to reboot your computer system.
This is the full process of using the Bit Driver Updater software on a Windows operating system PC. As all the outdated and faulty device drivers can be updated within a few clicks, many users prefer it over the other manual way of downloading and installing Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i scanner drivers.
Final Words: Download & Update ScanSnap S1300i Drivers For Windows 10
A complete guide on how to download, install and update the Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i scanner drivers for Windows 10 PC is explained in the article above. A list containing various ways of performing Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i driver download can be found here.
You can share your views on the topic and also ask questions regarding any of the ways explained in the article, in the comments section below. We will try our best to reach out and answer your questions.