PC drivers play an integral role in the smooth hardware functioning of your computer.
Using corrupted or outdated device drivers, you may encounter frequent crashes, no sound, excess heating and other compatibility related issues that can even lead to hardware failures.
Keeping drivers up to date prevents such device conflicts and ensures your computer performs in an optimal condition.
The easiest solution to update them is to get the best free driver updater software for Windows PC.
To save you from the hassle of choosing an ideal one, we have prepared a list of the completely free driver updaters so you can download and install the latest compatible drivers without sacrificing a single penny.
Since most of the tools available online don’t provide features that they claim to offer, it is suggested to select the best driver updater software from the list below to ensure the authenticity of such programs.
Editor’s Choice – Bit Driver Updater
Any list on the topic of best driver update software would be incomplete if it did not mention the famous name of Bit Driver Updater.
It’s one of those globally renowned software that installs latest WHQL certified drivers directly from manufacturers’ websites and improves the speed and overall performance of your computer, all for free.
One-click driver update, auto-scanning, huge database of drivers, exclusion list, backup & restore are some of its notable features that are discussed thoroughly in the list below. To get this excellent tool for free, click the button below:
Best Free Driver Updater Software For Windows 10, 8, 7
Below are some of the best driver updaters of 2021 that can help you deal with outdated hardware and boost overall performance and stability of your system. Without further ado, let’s have a look at these driver update software and get to know the perfect one for you in the detailed list below!
1. Bit Driver Updater
Supported OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7
If you are looking for a smart and completely free driver updater that is capable of keeping your system drivers up-to-date, then download Bit Driver Updater on your PC.
It not only updates the outdated or defective device drivers to provide an optimum and smooth running PC but also ensures to back up the existing device drivers that can be restored later.
A product of Bit Guardian, this driver updater software offers a wide-range of features that makes your PC fast, stable, and healthy.
Key Features of Bit Driver Updater
Complete System Scan: Performs full system scan instantly to detect outdated, defective, or missing drivers.
One-Click Update: You can update the device drivers with a single click.
Fast Scanning Saves Time: Save your time and manual effort with this tool as it can detect driver-related issues instantaneously and update them automatically.
Extensive Driver Database: This tool has a large driver database and therefore, installs genuine updates released by the manufacturer only.
Customer Support: You can avail round the clock customer support if you run into any problems with the tool.
- Clean and user-friendly interface
- One-click free driver updates
- Scheduled scans
- Driver exclusion list
- Easy driver backup and restore functionality
- Shows in-depth report on outdated or missing drivers
- 200% larger database of drivers
- Top-notch Windows performance
- Not compatible with old Windows XP and Vista editions
Pro Tip: Before you fix common driver problems using this automated driver update tool, take a complete backup of all the existing drivers and create a restore point so you can easily restore them whenever you want.
How to Use Bit Driver Updater?
- First, you need to download and install Bit Driver Updater.
- After installation, the application automatically starts scanning all your PC drivers. You can also initiate the scan manually by clicking on the “Scan Drivers” button.
- After the scan is completed, the tool will present you with a list of all the missing, outdated, and faulty drivers.
- Next, you can click the “Update Now” button present next to the driver you want to update. If you wish to update all drivers in one go, you can choose the “Update All” button.
Why Should I Choose Bit Driver Updater?
Out of all the driver updating programs available online, Bit Driver Updater is among the most snappiest and competent ones. Apart from downloading drivers in the blink of an eye, the program comprises a host of driver management features to keep your computer hardware in the best working condition.
2. Quick Driver Updater
Supported OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7
Does your Windows crash frequently? Tired of poor gaming performance and slow Wi-Fi connection problems? Are your printers, bluetooth, or speakers suddenly stopped working?
Well, these are some of the common PC issues that may arise due to outdated or defective hardware drivers. To prevent such problems, all you need is just one tool – Quick Driver Updater.
It currently ranks among the best free driver update software available for Windows. With this tool at your disposal, you don’t have to waste your time searching for official driver download links online. Quick Driver Updater automatically detects all corrupted or outdated drivers and then updates them with the genuine manufacturer-recommended drivers.
Key Features of Quick Driver Updater
- The program is extremely fast and has an intuitive interface
- It updates all drivers at once in just one-click
- It enhances the system performance to perform all heavy tasks like video editing, gaming etc.
- It provides round the clock technical support for free
- Easy to understand and use
- Automatic scan function
- Provides authentic drivers right from the manufacturers
- Driver backup and restore point creation is available
- Resolve all driver-related problems
- Doesn’t display any advertisements
- 24/7 free customer support
- Need to upgrade to its pro version to backup existing drivers
Pro Tip: Use the scan scheduler feature to let the program automatically scan your computer for outdated, defective, or missing drivers on a daily, weekly, or even monthly basis.
How to Use Quick Driver Updater?
- After installing the software, you can either let it scan your computer automatically or you can select the “Scan” option from the left navigation pane.
- Wait for the scanning process to complete (It may take a couple of minutes).
- Once completed, go through the list of problematic device drivers and choose the “Update Now” or “Update All” option depending on your requirements.
Why Should I Choose Quick Driver Updater?
If you want to update drivers in Windows 10 & older versions without too much hassle, then the Quick Driver Updater tool is definitely worth checking out. The program manages to bring together a solid set of features in a very intuitive interface. That’s what makes it a decent solution for both novices and advanced users.
3. Driver Booster
Supported OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP
Many users have the question, ‘which is the best driver updater for Windows 10?’, and the plain answer to it is IObit’s Driver Booster. Driver Booster 8 is a fast and easy to use program, plus offers more than 3,000,000 device drivers to help you update outdated drivers and game components without any human intervention.
The best thing about this program is that it seamlessly resolves common Windows issues such as blue screen of death, system crashes, network failures, and more.
Key Features of Driver Booster
- Extensive device driver database
- Quickly deep-scans whole computer for missing or corrupt devices drivers
- Offers drivers updates for external devices such as mouse, printer, webcam, etc.
- ‘Auto driver update’ option to install latest driver updates in real-time
- Over 4,500,000 (Pro version) devices supported
- Delivers optimum game performance
- Offline driver update tools
- Fixes common Windows issues
- Supports all Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Free trial version hardly offers any features
- Shows frequent ads or upsells in paid version too
- Many features require you to install other IObit products
- Free trial only allows installing two drivers per day
Pro Tip: When updating drivers always make sure that you choose the custom installation option as it will prevent the unwanted apps from getting installed without your permission.
How to Use Driver Booster?
- Launch the Driver Booster tool and click the “Scan” button available on the homepage of the application.
- After the scan is finished, you’ll see a list of outdated device drivers and game components on your screen.
- Next, click the “Update” button available on the right-hand side of each driver that you wish to update.
Why Should I Choose Driver Booster?
Top features like offline driver update and extensive driver library are the main reasons why you should give Driver Booster a shot.
4. Ashampoo Driver Updater
Supported OS: Windows 10, 8, and 7
Here comes another dedicated and completely free driver updater to scan and update drivers on Windows laptop or desktop computer. This easy to use utility not only replaces outdated or mismatched drivers with the newest versions but also helps unlock the maximum performance of your Windows PC. Apart from this, here are some other outstanding features that make it one of the best driver updaters available on the web.
Key Features of Ashampoo Driver Updater
- Downloads manufacturer-recommended drivers to keep your PC in the pink of condition
- Built-in scheduler to run driver scans on a day and time you prefer
- Offers support for more than 150,000 hardware devices
- Multitude of benefits as compared to other free driver updaters mentioned above
- Neat and concise interface
- Swift driver scans
- Offers support for 150,000+ devices
- Improves system stability
- Boasts a huge driver database
- Multilingual support
- Cost-effective compared to other best driver updaters
- No option to schedule driver scans
- Need to submit a ticket get in touch with a support representative
Pro Tip: To prevent the program from scanning or updating a specific device driver, click on it and select the Ignore option. To undo the changes, go to Settings > Ignore list, and then click the Remove option next to the driver.
How to Use Ashampoo Driver Updater?
- The Ashampoo driver updater program automatically analyzes your computer for outdated Windows drivers when it’s launched.
- After you get the scan results, select the “Update” option to update drivers one by one.
- You may need to disable your security program or Windows firewall for successful driver installation.
Why Should I Choose Ashampoo Driver Updater?
If a user-friendly interface and fast gaming performance are your top requirements, then you should definitely try out Ashampoo Driver Updater. Another reason to pick this tool is that it can work on 3 different devices simultaneously with a single license.
5. Driver Genius
Supported OS: Windows 10, 8, and 7 (both 32bit & 64bit versions)
Driver Genius is a completely free driver updater that can not only keep your drivers up-to-date but also backup & restore drivers, cleanup invalid drivers & junk files, and also optimize your system completely.
You can update your device drivers just with a single click. Additionally, you can back up drivers to zip files or independently executable auto installers that can be installed back with one click.
Key Features of Driver Genius
- The database includes more than 160000 official versions of device drivers
- Protects the hardware by monitoring the temperature of CPU, GPU, and HDD
- Boost your system performance speed and SSD speed with the hardware info tool
- Upgrade/degrade Windows with the system transfer assistant
- Quite affordable
- Extremely easy to use and install
- Fast scan and driver update process
- More than 160,000 device drivers available
- Driver and system cleanup feature
- Alerts you about high CPU temperature
- Customer support service is a bit slow
- No feature to perform offline driver download and update
- Detects less outdated drivers compared to its competitors
Pro Tip: You can use the in-built Hardware Info Tool to check detailed information about your computer, such as motherboard, CPU, hard disk, video card, and so on.
How to Use Driver Genius?
- Launch the Driver Genius program after installing it on your system.
- On the homepage, press the “Start Scan” button to check for available driver updates.
- On the scan results screen, click the “Update” button beside the driver you wish to download and install.
- If the driver is not installed automatically, you can do so manually by clicking on the “Install” button.
Why Should I Choose Driver Genius?
If you’re looking for a Windows driver updater software that can do more than just install the latest driver updates, Driver Genius could be the best pick for you. Apart from updating drivers, this tool helps perform system clean-up functions, upgrade Windows, monitor CPU temperature, and a lot more.
6. Auslogics Driver Updater
Supported OS: Windows 10, 8, and 7
Auslogics has been in industry for almost 10 years and has always been recognized as one of the best free driver updater software that delivers on its promises. Anyone who wants to prevent compatibility problems and ensure smooth hardware functioning should install the free driver updater of Auslogics.
It’s a fast and intuitive program, trusted by 20 million users worldwide for fixing driver-related problems and optimizing Windows performance. Moreover, the program has a clean, clutter-free interface, allowing you to easily navigate through and perform your desired functions.
Key Features of Auslogics Driver Updater
- It quickly identifies and updates drivers running on older versions
- It takes complete backup of existing drivers before updating them
- Downloads & Installs only official, expert recommended driver versions
- Straightforward and easy to use interface
- Provides real-time driver updates
- Backs up current drivers for safety
- Supports 7 menu languages
- Effectively updates out-of-date drivers
- No live chat support
- Relatively slow driver download speed
- Free version offers a limited set of features
Pro Tip: Following the completion of the driver download and install process, reboot your computer, even if you are not prompted to do so.
How to Use Auslogics Driver Updater?
- After launching the program, select the “Scan for driver issues” option from the Overview tab.
- The program will now start scanning your entire system for potential driver problems.
- Once you get the list of outdated drivers, click on the “Update driver” link next to each driver line under the Action tab.
Why Should I Choose Auslogics Driver Updater?
Auslogics Driver Updater represents one of the safest and most convenient ways to update your device drivers. However, if you’re not looking to spend any money, then this tool is not a great pick for you.
7. ITL Driver Updater
Here comes another top driver updater software that works exceptionally well to find all the missing & faulty drivers on your Windows PC that are leading to fatal system crashes or hardware failure. It ensures an optimum and peak performance for your hardware devices by installing the latest device drivers from popular hardware manufacturers like HP, Intel, Microsoft, Dell, etc. Below are the other praiseworthy features of this tool that make it one of the best software to update drivers.
Key Features of ITL Driver Updater
- Automatic driver scanning algorithm quickly identifies all the outdated drivers
- Allows users to install the updated version of old system drivers with a single click
- Boasts a huge driver database that contains all kinds of PC drivers
- Takes backup of old driver versions to let you restore them whenever required
- Optimizes Windows PC for better and faster performance
- It has a clean, straightforward, and easy to use interface
- Easy & intuitive interface
- Single-click driver update functionality
- More than 160,000 device drivers available
- Installs only WHQL certified driver versions
- Accelerated driver updating speed
- Resolves annoying PC issues
- Lightweight application
- Not available for Windows XP and Vista versions
Pro Tip: To check for driver updates automatically, all you have to do is launch the program. You can also initiate a manual driver scan by selecting the “Scan” option from the navigation pane.
How to Use ITL Driver Updater?
- Install and launch the ITL Driver Updater utility.
- By default, the program automatically starts the driver scanning procedure when it’s launched.
- Select the “Update Now” button placed alongside the driver for which you want to install the latest available version.
Why Should I Choose ITL Driver Updater?
ITL Driver Updater holds a special place in our list of best & completely free driver updaters because of its ease-of-use and attractive set of features. It is an ideal software for beginners and professional users alike.
8. Driver Talent
Supported OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and Windows Server
Driver Talent, previously called DriveTheLife, is another best driver updater that downloads and installs the latest official drivers so you don’t have to manually search for the right drivers yourself. One of the most impressive features of this program is that it updates out-of-date drivers to the latest versions in just one-click, even without the need of internet connection.
All in all, the performance of this driver update software when it comes to scanning and updating device drivers is quite remarkable, slightly faster than other similar tools on this list.
Key Features of Driver Talent
- Effortlessly scans for all defective and incompatible hardware drivers
- Allows users to install, uninstall, backup, and restore drivers
- It provides official driver download links of all popular manufacturers
- Multilingual support
- Simple and clean UI
- Auto scan, install and reinstall options
- Helps download and transfer drivers from one PC to another
- Allows to backup and restore old drivers easily
- Provides detailed driver information
- Works with all versions of Windows OS
- Doesn’t support bulk driver downloads and updates
- Antivirus programs often identify the software as a malware infection
Pro Tip: Always verify the size of a driver as well as its date of release and version number before downloading and installing it on your Windows computer.
How to Use Driver Talent?
- Select the “Scan” option from the application’s interface to check all the hardware devices.
- After the scan, the software will list all the device drivers that are causing problems on your PC in the Driver Status section.
- Next, select the drivers you need to repair and click on the “Install” button to update them one by one.
Why Should I Choose Driver Talent?
Driver Talent software is incredibly easy to use, which makes it an ideal choice for less experienced users. Anyone unsure about where to look for finding the newest drivers for hardware devices should try out this intuitive driver updating tool.
9. Driver Hub
Supported OS: Windows 10, 8, and 7
Driver Hub is a completely free driver updater that takes care of all driver-related issues and boosts the performance and stability of your computer. Once installed, the program auto-scans your entire PC and detects device drivers which need immediate action. After scanning is completed, it downloads the latest Windows drivers from official manufacturer sites and installs them on your computer or laptop in less than a minute.
For a free version, this driver update software offers more than you’d expect, taking into account its fast and incredibly designed interface.
Key Features of Driver Hub
- The program is user-friendly and easy to manage
- It contains drivers for all hardware devices, including, printers, Bluetooth, video cards, scanners, and other external devices
- Updates PC drivers and fixes compatibility issues to provide better user experience
- The program is completely safe and free from viruses and trojans
- Completely free driver updater
- Interface is very simple to use
- Provides official drivers from popular vendors
- Supports bulk downloading of drivers
- Saves all sorts of data in download history
- Optional software included
- Requires a strong and stable internet connection
- Not able to work in background mode
Pro Tip: The ‘Useful utilities’ section in DriverHub comprises some helpful links to Windows tools like Task Manager, Control Panel, Disk Management, and others.
How to Use Driver Hub?
- Open the application and click on the “Find Now” button to scan for driver updates.
- After the scanning process is complete, a list of all the hardware devices for which you require newer driver versions will appear.
- Select the driver software you want to update and tap on the “Install” button.
- If you wish to update all the drivers at once, then you need to switch from advanced mode to simple mode and select the Install option.
Why Should I Choose Driver Hub?
Driver Hub includes many helpful features and does a solid job as a free driver updater tool. With this software, you can instantly get the official drivers for numerous popular vendors in a couple of mouse clicks.
10. Smart Driver Updater
Supported OS: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, & XP
Do you want to revive the device drivers? Then, here is the best free driver update software that can detect the outdated drivers in your system and update them easily to boost the performance of your PC.
With Smart Driver Updater, you no longer remain at the risk of downloading faulty or infected drivers or you don’t even need to spend hours trying to fix your out-of-date drivers.
Key Features of Smart Driver Updater
- Fast, intuitive, and easy to use interface
- Optimize your system hardware by updating the outdated drivers with original drivers
- Driver Reviver is enabled with quick scanning capability
- Includes safety features like backups, restore wizard, exclusions, and scheduler
- Uncluttered and easy user interface
- Contains over 1.2 million drivers
- Detailed driver descriptions
- Free scan to find outdated drivers
- Excellent phone and email support
- Highly compatible with Windows versions
- 30-day purchase guarantee
- Free version not allows to update device drivers
- Doesn’t have any tutorial videos for beginners
Pro Tip: Use the filter scan option and exclude all the updated drivers for faster scan results.
How to Use Smart Driver Updater?
- Click on the “Start Scan” button to let the program analyze the drivers on your Windows PC.
- Once the scan is over, the software will give you a report on obsolete and missing drivers.
- After that, click the “Install” button available next to each driver you want to update.
Why Should I Choose Smart Driver Updater?
If you want a lightweight and intuitive driver management tool that can be installed on all versions of the Windows operating system, then you should give Smart Driver Updater a try.
11. Driver Easy
Supported OS: Windows 10, 8.1, and 7
An exceptionally good free PC driver updater for those who want an extra boost in stability and performance of their Windows devices. Living upto its name, this tool makes updating Windows drivers so much easier. The software comes in two versions: Free & Pro.
This driver updater free software version allows you to download and install the required drivers one by one, whereas the Pro version makes this job a lot easier by automatically installing them for you.
Key Features of Driver Easy
- Quickly detects all outdated, missing, and mismatched drivers
- Allows to download, install, and update all troublesome system drivers with one click of a button
- Offers certified drivers directly from the official manufacturer
- Accelerated driver download speed
- Offline scan, Auto backup & restore point, and several other features
- Automatic driver updates for free
- Supports offline driver scan and download
- Displays full system and hardware information
- More than 8 million device drivers available
- Allows to schedule a scan task
- Informative FAQ section
- Relatively expensive
- Free version includes only basic features and shows ads
- No technical support for the free version
Pro Tip: Even if you are in a no network zone, you can still scan using the offline mode and find the outdated drivers.
How to Use Driver Easy?
- Download and install Driver Easy on your Windows system.
- Open the software and click on the “Scan Now” option.
- After a few minutes, you can see the results of drivers that need to be updated. Click on the “Update” option from the bottom right corner of the screen.
Why Should I Choose Driver Easy?
Driver Easy is among the most recommended tools to find updates for drivers in Windows 10, 8.1, and 7. The ability to maintain all the required drivers offline is one of the prime reasons you should pick this tool.
Supported OS: Windows 10, 8, 7, and Vista
DriverSupport is considered one of the best software to update outdated drivers for Windows 10. It comes with a great device driver matching technology that helps users find and install the latest updates as per specific manufacturer and PC model. If you’re the type of person who prefers to keep their devices running smoothly without putting a lot of effort, this PC driver updater is certainly recommended.
Key Features of DriverSupport:
- Provides easy access to device-specific drivers
- Real-time device monitoring
- Slick and modern user interface
- Helps diagnose and resolve hardware issues with ease
- Huge device driver database
- Real-time hardware device monitoring
- Excellent devices and drivers matching technology
- Supports a range of internal and external devices
- Additional system clean up tools
- Interface is quite old
- Fails to detect some of the missing drivers
- Non-descriptive driver info
Pro Tip: Perform a full scan of your system as the software will present results for internal as well as external devices.
How to Use DriverSupport?
- The software after being installed will optimize the PC and will ask you for a reboot.
- After rebooting, launch the software and from the home screen click on the “View Driver Scan Details”
- Once the results are on your screen, you can click on the driver to expand the menu and then select the “Fix it” option.
Why Should I Choose DriverSupport?
Anyone who’s looking for a paid driver updater program that includes extra security, privacy, and system optimization features should try out DriverSupport.
13. Avast Driver Updater
Supported OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, & 7
With many attractive abilities such as real-time scan and scaled installation process, Avast Driver Updater comes next on our list of best driver updater software. It does an excellent job of quickly identifying hardware problems and solve them with ease.
Taking into account its intuitiveness and speedy performance, this driver update program represents a very solid choice if you wish to update PC drivers without too much effort.
Key Features of Avast Driver Updater
- It helps find all the outdated device drivers with 1-click
- Supports more than 300,000 hardware devices
- Provides latest driver updates in real-time
- Contains drivers from 1,300 leading brands
- Allows to backup and restore current drivers
- Clean and elegant interface
- Database of 5 million+ device drivers
- Ability to scans for driver updates in the background
- Reduces the risk of freezing and crashing
- Provides fast and secure driver updates
- Low CPU usage consumption
- No free version (only 15 days trial)
- Not displays any information on the driver sources
- Shows pop-ups when switching tabs
Pro Tip: Instead of updating all the drivers, review the scan results list and update only the urgently required drivers to save time.
How to use Avast Driver Updater?
- Launch the program on your PC after successful installation.
- On the home screen, you can either click on the “See Overview” option to view the already scanned results or select the “Scan again” option.
- After the scan is complete, select the “Update Selected” option.
Why Should I Choose Avast Driver Updater?
The software claims to offers completely secure and malware-free driver updates for all your PC hardware devices. If you’re still not sure whether Avast Driver Updater is worth downloading or not, then you can try a 15-day free trial of its full version to make a better decision.
14. Driver Reviver
Supported OS: Windows 10, 8, & 7
Driver Reviver from ReviverSoft is another powerful option for a driver update tool for Microsoft Windows. This software allows you to scan each piece of hardware connected to your computer to identify out-of-date and corrupt device drivers quickly and easily.
Once the required updates are identified, it allows you to download and install accurate and most up-to-date driver versions from one central location.
Apart from updating drivers, Driver Reviver incorporates many helpful features that make it one of the best free driver updaters in 2021. Let’s discuss the same.
Key Features of Driver Reviver
- Scans and detects outdated drivers flawlessly and quickly
- Provides correct and safe driver updates
- Allows you to schedule driver scans as per your requirements
- Automatically takes a backup of current drivers and creates a restore point
- Maximizes the performance of hardware devices
- Safe and easy to use
- Driver exclusion list
- Fast scanning of drivers
- Detailed driver info
- Multiple languages available
- Not provides technical support for the free version
- No info about the driver database
- Partial driver backup option is not available
Pro Tip: Before scanning, the whole system excludes the updated driver and then schedules the scan at an odd hour for uninterrupted and fast scan results.
How to use Driver Reviver?
- Download, install and launch the Driver Reviver software on your PC.
- On the Home tab, click on the “Start Scan Now” button and wait for the scan to complete.
- Once the scan is complete, you can begin selecting the “Update” option for each outdated driver.
Why Should I Choose Driver Reviver?
Those who need a fast, intuitive, and customizable tool to update system drivers should choose ReviverSoft Driver Reviver. This driver finder & fixer tool may not be without some flaws, but it does a pretty good job overall.
15. Driver Finder
Supported OS: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, & XP
The next software on our list of best driver updater for Windows 10 & older versions is called Driver Finder. One thing to keep in mind before installing this program is that it requires a paid license as its free version only gives you a taste of the full suite of abilities.
But, what’s great about this software compared to other completely free driver updater tools is that it accurately determines your system and provides you the latest driver updates within 24 hours of their release. Now, let us have a look at some of the noteworthy features of this amazing Driver Finder software.
Key Features of DriverFinder
- It provides 100% accurate driver update recommendations
- It supports a wide range of hardware devices (both plugged & unplugged)
- It claims to have the biggest database of Windows device drivers
- It allows you to make a copy of your drivers and store them on a different place
- The software is completely secure and safe to use
- It has over 1,000,00 drivers to match your system
- Easy as well as lightweight software
- Provides drivers within 24 hours of their release
- All the Windows OS after XP is supported
- It uses precision PC scanning technology
- Free premium support
- No free trial offered
- Outdated interface
- Cannot exclude specific drivers from scanning
Pro Tip: After driver installation, if you face any issues you can restore them using the ‘Restore Drivers’ option.
How to Use DriverFinder?
- First, you need to download and install the Driver Finder tool on your system.
- Launch the program and tap on the “Start Scan” button to check for new driver updates.
- After you get the driver scan results, you can either click the “Download All” button to update all the outdated drivers at once, or you can individually select the specific driver and update it by tapping on the “Download” button next to it.
Why Should I Choose DriverFinder?
The reason why you should pick this software is that it offers a huge list of drivers. So, irrespective of your requirement you will definitely find the driver easily. Apart from this, the software keeps on updating and adding new drivers.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Best Driver Updaters
Q1. What is the best driver updater and why?
There are myriads of driver update tools available on the market. But, in reality, not all of them can take good care of your Windows drivers. As per our opinion and evaluation, the best tool to update drivers at the present moment is Bit Driver Updater. It is equipped with a host of best-in-class driver management features such as a user-friendly interface, automatic scans, WHQL certified drivers, backup & restore options, and whatnot.
Q2. Why is it important to update PC drivers?
PC drivers play an important part in the proper functioning of your hardware devices. They let your computer’s operating system communicate with your external hardware components to perform specific tasks. As drivers become old and obsolete, they fail to receive correct commands and cause a number of compatibility and computer performance-related problems.
Therefore, it is very important to keep your device drivers up-to-date to maintain your PC working in good condition.
Q3. Can you update drivers yourself?
Yes, there are multiple ways through which you can manually update your hardware drivers. To download and install a driver yourself, you can either use Microsoft’s Windows built-in features like Device Manager and Windows Update or you can directly head to the official device manufacturer’s website.
Q4. Is driver updater safe?
The answer to this question depends upon the driver update software that you are using. There are many so-called driver updaters available in the marketplace that can severely harm your machine. However, the tested and authentic programs mentioned above like Bit Driver Updater are completely safe to use.
Q5. Why do I have to update device drivers automatically?
Downloading and installing device drivers manually requires a great deal of time, patience, and a certain level of skills. Due to this reason, experts always recommend to update Windows drivers automatically using reliable and competent free driver update tools.
Update Drivers in One Click with Best Driver Updater Tools
Now that you know what are the best free driver updater software, it is time when you should consider using these excellent programs to update old device drivers. These programs not only eliminate the risk of installing a defective or malware-infected driver but also boosts the performance and hardware functioning of your computer.
All of these aforementioned Windows driver updater tools are completely free to use and ensures that your system is always equipped with the latest driver updates.
So, what are you waiting for? Get the best driver updater for your Windows PC and resolve all compatibility and hardware related problems in just one-click.