Know about the most effective and efficient solutions to fix Biomutant crash issues on Windows PC from the list of solutions given in the article.
Biomutant was the most awaited action role-playing PC video game for the year 2021. But soon after its release in the mid of the year, many users have reported a complaint that the game crashes in the middle. Which ruins the whole gaming experience for them.
This article consists of a list explaining the solutions on how to fix Biomutant crash on Windows PC. A variety of different ways to fix this particular problem are mentioned in the list. Starting from the very basic to advanced features for the Biomutant crash issues.
Most Recommended – Update The Version of Graphics Card Driver To Fix Biomutant Crash Problem on Windows 10 PC
The best way in which one can fix Biomutant crash on PC issues is by updating the version of Graphics card drivers installed on the Windows PC. But among all the different ways to update driver files. The most recommended way is by using the Bit Driver Updater software. The whole procedure to use the software is explained in the article below. For now, you can download the Bit Driver Updater software from the link below.
List of Solutions To Fix Biomutant Crash Issue on Windows PC Effectively
Here are some best ways through which one can perfectly fix the Biomutant Crash problems on Windows 10 PC. In the beginning, some basic solutions are mentioned on the list. Which must be tried before jumping to the advanced solutions mentioned below them.
1. Disable The Overclocking Settings
Many gamers enable the overclocking settings on their PCs for some better performance and user experience while playing the video game. This uses the CPU and GPU at a much higher capacity which leads to overheating of the device and eventually results in crashing of the video game.
If you have overclocked your PC, reverting it back to the default settings helps in fixing Biomutant crash issue on Windows PC. But if this fix does not work for you, don’t worry there are many other solutions left on the list.
2. Reboot The PC and The Steam
The second best solution on our list to fix Biomutant crash issue on Windows PC is by rebooting and restarting the PC along with the game steam. It is a simple yet very effective way to solve this problem.
Many users of Biomutant have found this particular solution very helpful in fixing the Biomutant Crash problem on Windows 10 PC. This is the basic solution for this particular problem. Below in the list, some advanced solutions are discussed.
3. Examine and Correct The Video Game Files
The video game files play an important role in the proper functioning of the game on the user’s PC. Examining and verifying the game files helps in fixing the Biomutant crash problem on Windows 10.
Follow the instructions below to examine and verify the game files for Biomutant video game on Windows PC:-
- Open the steam on your computer device and click on the library tab from the top.
- In the game list search for Biomutant and select the properties option.
- Choose local files from the left.
- Select the Verify integrity of game files.
- Check whether the problem is solved or not.
If the issues with the Biomutant video game still exist go for the next fix below.
4. Change The Overlays Settings For The Game
The enabled overlays settings on the Windows PC might also be the main reason why users face the Biomutant crash issues on their Windows PC. Simply just by disabling the overlays settings you can get rid of the problem faced by you.
Follow the instructions below to disable overlays settings on Windows 10 PC:-
- Same as the above solution, open the library tab on your PC.
- Go to the properties as the same as above.
- Now on the General tab untick the box which says Enable Steam overlay while in-game.
- Launch the Biomutant video game on the PC and check if the problem still exists.
The most recommended and effective way to fix Biomutant crashes on PC is explained under the head below.
5. Update and Reinstall Graphics Card Drivers
We all are aware of the fact that the device drivers are the crucial set of software files on a computer system that makes sure that the device works properly. By updating the graphics card drivers you can fix the Biomutant crashes on PC very easily.
As mentioned above the best way to update and download the device driver is by using the Bit Driver Updater software. The steps below will guide you through the perfect way to use the Bit Driver Updater software on your Windows PC:-
- Download and install the latest version of Bit Driver Updater software through the link below.
- After the installation process, run the software on your PC.
- Click on the Scan Drivers button and wait for the scan to finish.
- Update particularly the graphics card driver by clicking on the Update Now button.
- You can also update all the outdated device drivers by clicking on the Update all button.
- Restart your computer device once the process is completed.
How to Fix Biomutant Crash on PC: DONE
The problem of Biomutant crashes on PC can be perfectly resolved using the best solutions mentioned in the article above. One can see a variety of different solutions in the article above.
If you face any problem with the solutions listed in this article do let us know in the comments sections provided at the end of this article. We will try our best to solve the issues faced by you.