Fix ARK keeps crashing on Windows PC issues using the most effective and efficient solutions discussed in this article below.
Do you face issues like ARK freezing or ARK keeps crashing on your Windows operating system PC? Then let me inform you that you are not alone; many ARK users have reported the same issue.
So what’s the solution to this ARK crashes on startup problem? Well, this article is a complete and proper guide on how to fix ARK crashing issue on Windows PC. Some of the best and most effective solutions are discussed below. Which will help you out in resolving the problem.
Different Ways To Fix ARK Crashing Issues on Windows PC
The problem of ARK keeps crashing can be effortlessly resolved with the help of the solutions listed below. Some very effective and efficient solutions have been researched and mentioned in the list below to solve the problem of ARK crashes on startup immediately and accurately.
1. Check Whether The PC Is Compatible With The ARK
The first and foremost thing that you should try is to check the compatibility of your PC with the ARK: Survival. Most of the time problems of ARK crashing arise only because of the incompatibility of the computer device.
Users are advised to check and meet the minimum requirements before running the ARK video game on their Windows OS computer device. To do so one can visit the website of the video game and can easily check the compatibility and requirements for the game.
If your device meets the requirements and you still face the problem of ARK freezing, don’t worry and try the other solutions given below.
2. Install The Latest Update for The Graphics Card Drivers
Graphics card drivers are the set of essential software files on a computer device that are solemnly responsible for the proper functioning of the display devices. ARK freezing is an error with the display of the computer screen and can be easily solved by updating or installing the latest version of graphics card drivers on the PC.
Users are recommended to use Bit Driver Updater software for updating the graphics card and all other device drivers installed on the Windows PC. The steps to use Bit Driver Updater in a proper and accurate manner are as follows:-
- First of all, click the Download button below to download the Bit Driver Updater software on your Windows PC.
- Now install the Bit Driver Updater software on your PC according to the instructions.
- Once the installation process is completed, you are now required to launch the software.
- Search for the Scan Drivers option on the software and click on it.
- After the scan one update the graphics card drivers by clicking on the Update Now button.
- You can also click on the Update all button to update all the outdated and faulty drivers on your computer system.
This is the complete process of updating the corrupt and faulty device drivers using the Bit Driver Updater software. As soon as you update the graphics card drivers on your PC, the problem of ARK keeps crashing gets resolved immediately.
There is another way of updating the graphics card drivers which is through the device manager of the Windows PC. But the method of updating the drivers from the device manager consumes a lot of time and effort, that’s why many users don’t prefer using this particular method.
3. Check The ARK Files Installed on Your PC
The damaged or corrupt ARK game files are the main reason why many users face the problem of ARK crashing on their PCs. To fix this problem users are advised to check the ARK files installed on the PC.
The steps to verify and check the ARK files are given below:-
- Launch the game on your device and click on the library tab.
- Now right-click on ARK: Survival and choose Properties from the menu.
- Go to local files and click on verify the integrity of game files option.
- A verification program will begin for the game files and all the faulty files will be automatically fixed.
This is an easy and simple way to fix the issue of ARK keeps crashing on Windows PC. You can also try some other fixes for the same problem which are mentioned below.
4. Download The Latest Version of ARK on The PC
For the smooth and proper functioning of the ARK on the user’s PC. The developers of ARK: Survival always come up with new and latest game patches. These game patches are helpful in fixing most of the bugs and errors in the video game.
To download the latest version of ARK: Survival users are required to visit the official website of the video game and search for the latest and brand new patches for the ARK video game.
Many users have given feedback that installing the latest patch has helped them in fixing the problem of ARK freezing on their Windows computer device.
5. Change The Launch Option For The ARK
Last but not least solution on how to fix ark crashing issue is to change the launch option for the ARK: Survival video game. The instructions to perform this on your computer device are as follows:-
- Run the steam on your computer device and go to the library.
- After that right-click on the ARK: Survival video game and select the Properties option.
- Now click on the Set launch option.
- Delete any launch option already shown on the box.
- And type -USEALLAVAILABLECORES -sm4 -d3d10 on it and click on the OK button.
- Lastly, relaunch the video game on your device and see if the problem is resolved or not.
Many users have found it helpful in fixing the ARK keeps crashing issue on Windows PC. Launch option commands the game about the manner or way in which it needs to start.
Conclusion: How to Fix ARK Crashing Issues on Windows PC
ARK: Survival Evolved is the most preferred video game among users all over the world. The problem of ARK freezing or crashing is very annoying and disturbing for game lovers. To help you out with this problem the above article contains a list of the most effective solutions to fix ark crashes on startup.
If you face any difficulty in applying any of the above-mentioned solutions or if you wish to ask any questions. A comments section is provided at the end of this article for all these purposes.