Updating device drivers regularly is integral to the smooth functioning of a Windows PC but can turn out to be a tricky task for those who lack the required technical skills and knowledge. Thus it becomes essential to learn how to update your outdated and missing device drivers.
The blog here will walk you through simple and effective ways to update Samsung ML 2161 printer drivers. Refer to our troubleshooting guide to fix printer driver problems in your Windows PC and install the correct version of Samsung ML 2161 drivers.
What Are Printer Drivers?
Printer Drivers ensures proper communication between the operating system and the printer device. It converts the data into a readable format for the printer enabling the command to execute smoothly.
Why Is It Essential To Update Printer Drivers Regularly?
Although the Windows operating system is powerful enough to update device drivers automatically, it may fail at times and thus it becomes essential to know how to update Samsung ML 2161 drivers manually. The manual process comes in handy especially when the OS is unable to detect the correct drivers, or is unable to recognize a hardware component after an update has been released.
So, without further ado let’s look at some of the methods that will help you in the process of Samsung ML 2161 printer driver download for Windows 7, 8, 10.
Methods To Download & Update Samsung ML 2161 Drivers on Windows 10, 8, 7
There are several ways to accomplish this task, let’s take a detailed look at them below.
Method 1: Download & Update Samsung ML 2161 Printer Drivers Using Windows Update
This built-in Windows feature provides a convenient way to update and download correct printer drivers. Below are the steps that will help you accomplish the task easily and efficiently.
- Launch Windows Setting.
- Then from the Settings window, open the Update & Security option.
- Now visit the Windows Update section and click on the “Check for Updates” button.
- Windows will search for all the latest drivers available and download them on your PC.
- In the end, restart your PC.
Method 2: Download Samsung ML 2161 Printer Drivers Using Device Manager
To update Samsung ML 2161 drivers via Windows Device Manager, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- First, tap on the ‘Printers’ or ‘Print Queues’ category and choose your printer device.
- Right-click against your printer device and choose the Update Driver option from the drop-down menu.
- A prompt window will get displayed on your device screen.
- Here choose the option which says” Search automatically for updated driver software”.
- Windows will look for all the compatible and latest drivers and install the correct version for you.
Method 3: Download Samsung ML 2161 Drivers Using Driver Updater Software
A driver updater software offers the most convenient and effortless way of updating outdated and missing device drivers. It can scan your device for faulty drivers, find the correct drivers, and update them in a single tap.
Moreover, they also save you from the tedious task of manual updating. In addition to it, it also prevents you from downloading an unsuitable or infected driver.
Bit Driver Updater is one such feature-rich and industry-acclaimed driver updater tool that can solve all your driver related problems in a hassle-free manner.
Here is a step-by-step process that will help you accomplish the task quickly and easily.
- Download and install Bit Driver Updater on your Windows PC using the given button below.
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
- Post successful installation, perform a system scan using the Scan button.
- A detailed list of all the outdated and missing drivers will be displayed on your device screen.
- Download and install the latest Samsung ML 2161 drivers using the Update Now button.
The above-mentioned procedure will update your Samsung ML 2161 printer driver to the latest available version and provide you with a smooth and hassle-free printing experience.
Well, this is all about updating the Samsung ML 2161 Printer drivers on Windows PC. All the methods mentioned above offer quick, easy, and accurate results.
Up-to-date printer drivers can help you effortlessly print multitudes of documents. However, this is not a one time task and thus we recommend you use a dedicated tool like Bit Driver Updater. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment in the box below.