Through this article, we share the simple and quick ways to download, install, and update Epson DS-530 drivers effortlessly. Read on to know more.
If you want to keep your Epson DS-530 scanner running in tip-top shape, you need to make sure your hardware drivers are up-to-date. However, if you don’t how to check if drivers installed in your computers are up-to-date or not, then you’ve come to the right place. In this tutorial, we’ll explain both manual and automatic ways to download, install, and update Epson DS-530 scanner driver, quickly and safely.
Strongly Recommended Method for Epson DS-530 Driver Download
If you want to update your device drivers in an easy and automatic manner, we recommend you to use the Bit Driver Updater program. It’s an industry-acclaimed tool designed to help users install the latest manufacturer-recommended driver versions automatically in a single click. You can get it for free from the below link.
Best Ways to Download DS-530 Driver on Windows 10
Below are some of the most convenient ways you can use to download and install the driver for Epson DS-530 scanner.
Way 1: Download Epson DS-530 Scanner Driver from Official Epson Website
Epson’s official support website is one of those places where you can easily get the latest drivers for your operating system. Follow the detailed instructions shared below to download drivers using this method.
- First, visit the official Epson website.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the “Support” section, and then select the “Scanners” option from the drop-down list.
- Now, you have to input the name of your scanner device, i.e., Epson DS-530, in the search box. After that, it will provide you with relevant search results. You have to select the most appropriate one. (See image below)
- Now you will get redirected to the Epson DS-530 driver download page. Here first make sure the detected Operating System is correct. If it’s not, then click the box located next to Operating System and choose the right Windows version and edition (for example, Windows 10 64-bit) from the drop-down list.
- After that, click on the “Download” button next to Drivers and Utilities Combo Package.
- Once the package gets downloaded, double-click on it and follow the on-screen instructions to install the latest Epson DS-530 scanner driver on your Windows 10 PC.
Way 2: Download Epson DS-530 Driver via Windows Device Manager
Another manual way to download Scanner Epson DS-530 driver and update it is through Device Manager. This application comes built-in on Microsoft Windows operating systems which helps users take care of all computer hardware and software related to them. Here’s how you can use it to download and install the driver for your Epson DS-530 scanner.
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo and X key at the same time, and then select the Device Manager option from the main menu.
- When the Device Manager pops up on your computer screen, expand the ‘Print Queues’ or ‘Printers’ category.
- Now right-click on the Epson DS-530 scanner and select the “Update driver” option from the pop-up menu.
- On the next screen, you’ll be asked how you want to search for drivers. Make sure you select the first option, i.e., “Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software”.
- Now the Windows operating system will start looking for the latest Epson DS-530 scanner driver update.
- Once the Epson DS-530 driver installation is finished, restart your computer.
Way 3: Epson DS-530 Driver Download via Bit Driver Updater
As discussed above, the easiest way to update all corrupt and out-of-date drivers is by using an efficient and reliable third-party driver updating tool, i.e., Bit Driver Updater. This program goes through every nook and cranny of your Windows device in order to find problematic or bad drivers. And installs the latest WHQL certified driver updates automatically in just a few clicks. Here are the simple steps you require to follow to update your Epson DS-530 scanner driver using this tool.
- Download and install Bit Driver Updater from the link shared here.
- Run a full computer scan by clicking on the “Scan Drivers” button available on the home screen. After a few seconds, it will show you a list of obsolete and faulty drivers running on your system.
- Now click on the “Update Now” button placed alongside the Epson DS-530 driver to download and install its most updated version automatically.
Epson DS-530 Driver Download Windows 10: Final Words
Through this post, we have discussed some of the easiest and trustworthy ways to download Epson DS-530 scanner drivers for Windows 10. You can use any of them, depending on your needs. However, in our opinion, the simplest way to update the Scanner Epson DS-530 driver is through Bit Driver Updater. In case you have any additional queries regarding the aforementioned methods, please feel free to drop a comment below.
Lastly, if you find this tutorial helpful, then subscribe to our Newsletter for more detailed tech guides and driver solutions.