Here in this article, we are going to discuss several trustworthy ways to update and download Epson L130 printer drivers on Windows 10, 8, & 7 PCs (both laptop & desktop). Read on to know more.
The Epson L130 driver runs on your computer system and enables it to communicate with the wireless printer device you use. So, if you’re using Epson EcoTank L130 printer and it’s not performing printing tasks properly now, updating its driver should be your go-to choice. Some of you may not know how to get the correct Epson L130 driver. Therefore, we have come with this Epson printer L130 driver download guide that will provide you with various methods to download, update, and install Epson L130 driver for Windows 7, 8, & 10 PC.
Highly Recommended Solution for Epson L130 Driver Download
For those who are not interested in reading the full guide and only looking for a quick and reliable solution to download drivers for the Epson L130 printer, we recommend using the globally renowned Bit Driver Updater tool. It not only automatically scans and replaces your old or bad drivers with the latest manufacturer suggested versions but also helps improve computer speed and its overall performance. For free download Epson L130 driver, all that you are required to do is download and install the application using the below download button.
Epson L130 Printer Driver Download, Update, and Install Methods
Below we have illustrated various methods to download Epson L130 driver and software on Windows PC. You can also use them to update the outdated driver & fix several driver issues related to your Epson EcoTank L130 printer.
Way 1: Download Epson L130 Printer Driver from Official Support Website
You can download and install the required driver updates by yourself through Epson’s official support website. Here are the steps that you need to follow.
- Visit the Epson support website.
- Under the Support section, select the ‘Printers’ category from the drop-down list.
- In the search box, enter your printer’s name and select the suitable search result from the list of suggestions that appears.
- You will now get redirected to the Epson L130 driver download page. Here first choose the specific flavor of the Windows operating system you’re running and then scroll down to the Drivers option.
- After that, click the ‘Download’ button located next to the L130 Printer Driver.
- As soon as the driver file gets downloaded, double-click on the .exe file to launch the installation wizard.
- Then, install the Epson L130 driver for Windows 10 by following the simple instructions provided by the wizard.
Way 2: Download & Update Epson L130 Driver with Windows Device Manager
Device Manager is a default utility of the Windows operating system that lets you download and install the required driver updates with great ease. Here is how you can use it for Epson L130 printer driver download for Windows 7, 8, and 10.
- Press the Windows key and R at the same time to bring up the Run box.
- Type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and click the OK button. This will launch the Device Manager tool on your PC.
- In the Device Manager window, go to the ‘Printers’ or ‘Print Queues’ section and expand it.
- Thereafter, right-click on the Epson L310 printer and select the ‘Update Driver Software’ option from the pop-up menu.
- On the subsequent prompt, select ‘Search automatically for updated driver software.’
- Wait for Windows to detect an appropriate driver version for your Epson EcoTank L310 printer. After finding an update, the system will download and install the driver on your PC.
- After the installation process finishes, restart your computer for these changes to take effect.
Way 3: Use Bit Driver Updater for Free Epson L130 Printer Driver Download
As discussed above, this is one of the easiest methods to update and download Epson L130 drivers if you don’t want to perform several tedious steps. This automatic driver updater tool takes care of all the device driver issues and elevates the PC’s performance at the same time. Below are some of the prominent features of this utility that make it our top recommendation.
- Snappily scans the whole computer for missing, faulty, and outdated drivers.
- Downloads and installs the latest WHQL certified driver versions.
- Highly compatible with all the popular Windows versions.
- Allows you to schedule driver scans.
- Multilingual support.
Through this post, we have discussed the manual as well as an automatic way to download Epson L130 printer drivers for Windows 10, 8, and 7 PCs. You can opt for any of the aforementioned methods that suits you best. If you have any other further questions, you can use the below comment section to contact us. And if you liked the information that we have provided in the above article, then subscribe to our newsletter for more such technology solutions guides.