Download, install and update HDMI driver on Windows 10 PC smoothly and effortlessly with the help of methods provided below in this article.
HDMI or High Definition Multimedia Interface is the technology used to display high-quality video content on computer screens. Many Windows users have reported issues regarding the HDMI on their PCs.
Updating the HDMI Driver on Windows 10 PC will help you out in fixing most of the problems related to HDMI. Some of the easiest and simplest ways to download HDMI drivers on Windows 10 PC are shown in this article below.
You can choose any of the methods from the given list, but the most effective and efficient way to install HDMI driver on a Windows 10 PC is by using driver updater software. It is highly recommended to use Bit Driver Updater software for the purpose of reinstalling the HDMI driver on Windows 10 computer devices.
List of Methods To Download Install and Update HDMI Driver on Windows 10 PC
Here is the list of best methods that can be used to install the latest version of the HDMI device driver on a Windows 10 PC. All the methods that are mentioned here are fully effective and very useful in downloading HDMI drivers on Windows 10 PC.
Method 1: Use A Driver Updater Software To Update HDMI Driver on Windows 10 PC (Highly Recommended)
The first method on our list to download and install the latest version of HDMI is with the help of driver updater software. The best driver updater software which you can use is Bit Driver Updater. In order to use the Bit Driver Updater software follow the steps given below:-
- First of all download the Bit Driver Updater software on your computer device by clicking on the download button below.
- Once the software is downloaded on your device, install the software as per the instructions that you get on your computer screen.
- After the second step, launch the software and click on the option that states Scan Driver.
- The software will automatically search for all the new updates for the device drivers and notify you at the end.
- A list of all the faulty and outdated drivers will be displayed on the screen and users have the option to update a particular driver by clicking on the Update Now button, or updating all the drivers by clicking on the Update All button.
After the fifth step you need to sit back and relax, the Bit Driver Updater software will immediately update the device drivers on your PC. Once the drivers are updated most of the issues will be resolved on your Windows 10 PC.
Method 2: Download HDMI Driver on Windows 10 from The Manufacturer’s Site
The next method which you can try to download and update the HDMI driver on Windows 10 PC, is by visiting the official website of the driver manufacturer. This is an effective way of downloading the HDMI driver as the driver is directly downloaded from a reliable source.
Go to the official website of the HDMI manufacturer which you are using on your Windows 10. On the website go to the downloads and supports section, and search for the HDMI driver that you are looking for.
Lastly, click on the download button and once the download is completed install the HDMI driver on your computer device. This is a simple way to install the latest version of the HDMI driver and solve all the problems related to it.
Method 3: Manually Reinstall HDMI Driver on Windows 10 Through Device Manager
Last but not least, you can download the HDMI driver on your Windows PC through the device manager. This is a manual way of installing the latest device drivers on a Windows PC. The user is required to perform all the tasks, there is no facility for getting things done automatically in this method.
Follow the steps that are mentioned below to update HDMI Driver on Windows 10 through Device manager.
- Type Device manager on the Windows search box and press the enter key.
- Now double-click on the Display adapters to expand it.
- A list of all the display drivers will be presented in front of you, right-click on the desired driver.
- Then choose the option of Update driver.
- The Windows OS will redirect you to another page where you need to choose an option that says “Search automatically for updated driver software”.
- The operating system will automatically search for the latest version of the HDMI device driver and download it on the PC.
Once you are done with all the above-mentioned steps, restart your PC so that all the things work accurately.
How To Download, Install and Update HDMI Driver on Windows 10: DONE
Different ways through which you can download and install the HDMI driver on Windows 10 PC are briefly explained in the article above. Users are free to choose any of the methods, but if we go through the experts’ recommendations the first method is the best to choose from.
Using the driver updater software helps the users in many ways. The benefits of using this software can be seen in the above article. Lastly, if you have any questions regarding the methods that are mentioned above, let us know in the comments section.