If you see the Intel Management Engine Interface device cannot start code 10 error in your laptop or PC, the main cause is a missing or faulty driver. This step by step guide shows you the quick and easy ways to download Intel Management Engine Interface driver for Windows 10, 8, and 7 PC.
The Intel Management Engine (ME) is an autonomous subsystem built into all Intel chipsets for keeping your PC running at peak performance. To ensure effective communication between this Intel subsystem and the computer’s operating system, it is essential to keep the Intel Management Engine driver updated to the latest version at all times. Considering this, today, we are discussing the easiest ways to update and download Intel MEI driver Windows 10, 8, and 7. Keep reading ahead get a deep insight into it!
Intel Management Engine Interface Driver Download, Install, & Update Methods
Here are the most trusted and safest ways to download the latest driver updates and resolve buggy Intel Management Engine Interface driver problems on Windows PCs.
1. Download Intel Management Engine Driver via Official Support Website
If you want to download and install Intel Management driver manually, you can do so by visiting the official website of the manufacturer. Here are the steps that you need to follow for downloading the Intel MEI drivers from the official support website of Intel.
- First, head to Intel’s support website.
- Click on the ‘Drivers & Software’ option.
- In the search box, type Intel Management Engine Interface and select an appropriate search suggestion. (See image below)
- Choose the desired operating system from the drop-down menu and click on the Intel Management Engine driver for Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 link.
- Click on the ‘Download’ button to download the most updated version of the Intel Management Engine Interface (IMEI) driver.
- Double-click on the downloaded setup file named ME_SW_1909.12.0.1236.zip to launch the installation wizard.
- After that, follow the simple instructions displayed on your screen to install the latest Intel MEI driver on your system.
2. Download Intel Management Engine Interface Driver via Device Manager
Another way to download, install, and update the Intel Management Engine driver manually is through Device Manager. Follow the below-shared steps to do it.
- Launch the Device Manager tool on your Windows laptop or PC.
- Scroll down and locate the System Devices option. After finding it, click on it to expand the category.
- Right-click on the Intel Management Engine Interface and select the ‘Update Driver’ option from the context menu.
- On the next window, select the ‘Search automatically for updated driver software’ option.
- Your Windows operating system will look for the latest available driver update and install it on your device to help you get rid of the Intel Management Engine Interface driver issue on your system.
3. Use Bit Driver Updater to Download Intel Management Engine Interface Driver Windows 10 (Recommended)
For users who don’t want to waste their time and energy performing several tedious steps to install a single driver update, we recommend using Bit Driver Updater to update outdated drivers automatically. With this amazing driver update and repair software installed on your system, you don’t need to know exactly what operating system your computer is running as it automatically recognizes your system and installs the correct drivers for it in no time., Here are the simple steps you need to follow to get the latest Intel Management Engine components drivers through Bit Driver Updater.
- Open the Bit Driver Updater application on your system.
- Now, let the application scan your PC for outdated and missing drivers.
- Once you get the scan results, select the “Update Now” option visible next to the Intel Management Engine driver. You also have the option to update all the problematic drivers together in a single click by pressing the “Update All” button (Pro version).
So that was all about downloading and installing the latest Intel Management Engine Interface driver Windows 7, 8, and 10. Furthermore, if you know some other effective way to update and download Intel MEI drivers, then do let us know via the comment box below. Lastly, in end, if you found our post helpful, then please subscribe to our Newsletter to keep yourself updated with the latest technology trends.