This guide highlights the trustworthy ways to download HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 drivers in Windows 10, 8, 7, and older versions too. Read on to know about them.
HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 all-in-one printer driver is a small but essential piece of software that acts as the communicating bridge between your printer device and the operating system of the computer. To make sure your printer is working correctly, it’s necessary to keep its driver up to date. Therefore, to save our readers from a bewildering range of printer problems, we have come up with an HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 driver download guide. It provides you with multiple convenient ways to download HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 scanner or printer driver update on Windows PC.
Highly Recommended Way to Download & Update HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 Driver
For all those users who want to get the latest driver software without putting a lot of effort, we recommend using Bit Driver Updater. This software is specifically designed to perform automatic driver update for all the computer peripherals with a single click. Click on the below button to try this software for free.
Methods to Download HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 Printer Driver Manually
Although it is cumbersome to manually download the latest drivers for your HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 all-in-one printer, still if you want to try doing so, you can use one of the below-described methods.
1. Download & Install HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 Driver from HP Support Website
One of the safest options to download, install and update HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 printer driver for Windows 10, 8, & 7 is – through its official website. Below are the steps that can guide you on the same.
- Visit HP’s official support website.
- Select the ‘Software and Drivers’ option followed by the ‘Printer’.
- Enter the name of your printer in the provided search box and select the relevant result from the query suggestions list that appears.
- Select your operating system and click on the download icon to download the required driver package on your PC.
- Once the HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 driver download process is completed, run the downloaded driver setup file by double-clicking on it.
- After that, follow the simple instructions provided by the installation wizard to install HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 driver on your PC.
Also Read: HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 Driver Download on Windows 10
2. Update & Download HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 Printer Driver Through Device Manager
Another way to download the correct and compatible HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 all-in-one printer series driver manually is through Device Manager. Here are the steps that can help you in doing so.
- Bring up the ‘Run’ dialog box by pressing the Windows logo key + R at the same time.
- Type ‘devmgmt.msc’ in the box and click the OK button to launch the Device Manager tool on a Windows device.
- Click on the ‘Print Queues’ or ‘Printers’ category.
- Right-click on your printer device and select the ‘Update driver’ option from the pop-up menu.
- Then, choose the ‘Search automatically for updated driver software’ method.
- Wait for your Windows operating system to find and install the appropriate HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 driver on your system.
- Post successful installation, restart your laptop or desktop computer.
Also Read: How to Download HP LaserJet P1007 Driver on Windows 10
Method to Download HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 Driver Automatically
Manually installing the HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 all-in-one printer driver requires a lot of time, effort, and excellent computer skills. If you don’t have enough time or required skills, you can do it automatically using the below-listed method.
1. Download & Install HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 Printer Driver via Bit Driver Updater
One of the simplest ways to perform the HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 driver download task in just a couple of mouse clicks is by using Bit Driver Updater. This intelligently programmed software not only finds and installs the appropriate driver versions of all the out-of-date or corrupt drivers but also tweaks the PC’s performance at the same time. The cherry on the cake? You can use it for free as well. Here is the download tab.
If you have downloaded this impeccable driver update and repair utility, then you can use it to easily download and install the latest WHQL certified driver versions of HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 scanner drivers by performing the following steps.
Step 1: Launch the Bit Driver Updater tool on your system.
Step 2: Run a driver scan to detect all of your outdated and missing drivers.
Step 3: After the scan completes, review the results, and click on the ‘Update Now’ option visible next to the HP printer driver.
The HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 all-in-one printer for Windows comes with a host of best-in-class features like voice-enabled printing, Wi-Fi direct, push scan, and exceptional print quality. To keep your printer in good condition and enjoy a glitch-free printing experience, you should always keep your printer drivers up-to-date. Hope this article comes in handy when you want to download and install the latest HP OfficeJet Pro 9010 printer driver. Lastly, if you have any suggestions or questions, or if you need further clarification on any of the aforementioned methods, please do not hesitate to contact us.