If you searching for “how to download HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 driver Windows 10”, then your search ends here. Go through the following HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 driver download update, and installation guide to know the entire details in-depth.
If you see an ‘HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 driver not available’ error on your Windows laptop or desktop computer, it means that your printer driver is either missing or outdated. Hence, it is advised to keep your HP OfficeJet 6978 drivers up to date at all times to maintain your all-in-one wireless printer working in good condition. Considering this, today, we are providing you with a step by step guide to download, install, and update HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 printer drivers on Windows 10 PC. Keep reading ahead, our next section focuses on the same.
How to Download Drivers for HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 Printer on Windows 10
Below are the most highly effective ways and convenient ways to download HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 printer drivers for free on Windows 10.
Method 1 – Download & Install HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 Driver through Device Manager
You can use the Windows built-in tool, i.e., Device Manager to download, update, and install the required driver updates easily. Here are the essential steps that you need to follow to download HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 all-in-one driver via Windows Device Manager.
- In the search box on the taskbar, type device manager and select the top result to launch the Device Manager tool.
- Locate and click on the ‘Print Queues’ or ‘Printers’ category to expand it.
- Now, locate your HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 printer in the category and right-click on it.
- Then, choose the ‘Update Driver Software’ option from the menu that appears.
- On the next screen, choose the ‘Search automatically for updated driver software’ option. This will trigger your operating system to search for an updated driver version of your HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 all-in-one printer device.
Also Read: HP LaserJet 1020 Printer Driver Download for Windows 7,8,10
Method 2 – Download HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 Printer Driver from HP Official website
You can go to the official HP website, find the latest HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 driver download links that correspond with your Windows operating system, and then download and install the driver package manually. Below are the steps that can help you in doing so.
- First, go to HP’s official support and customer service
- Navigate to the Software and Drivers tab and select the ‘Printer’ category.
- After that, type HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 in the provided search box and then either press the Submit button or select the relevant search result from the list of suggestions.
- Select the specific version of the Windows operating system your computer is running.
- Then select the appropriate HP OfficeJet 6978 driver and click on the ‘Download’ button.
- When the download finishes, double-click on the downloaded driver setup file to launch the installation wizard.
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions to install the latest driver for HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 all-in-one printer on your Windows system.
Also Read: HP Pavilion dv9000 Drivers Download, Install and Update for Windows 10, 8, 7
Method 3 – Install & Update HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 Printer Driver Automatically via Bit Driver Updater (Recommended)
It is common knowledge that the manual ways to download, install, and update drivers require a lot of time and patience. Thus, we’ve got a quick and simple solution for you. Simply, perform an automatic scan using the Bit Driver Updater program to detect all of your outdated and mismatched drivers and then update them automatically to the latest manufacturer-recommended versions in one go. To download and install the latest HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 driver Windows 10 via this magnificent tool, all that you are require to do is travel with the below easy steps.
- Click the button provided below to download Bit Driver Updater for FREE.
- After installing the application, open it, and select the ‘Scan’ option from the left side pane. You will then get a list of all the old, missing, or corrupt drivers on your computer.
- Now, click on the ‘Update Now’ option next to the HP OfficeJet 6978 driver to install its latest available version.
So, these are the non-cumbersome methods by which one can update and download HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 printer drivers for Windows 10 instantly. You can use any of them depending on your needs. Lastly, if you require any further help, then please feel free to leave a comment below. And, don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter for more such useful tech guides.