One of the best ways to keep your HP LaserJet P1007 Printer running in a peak condition over the long term is to keep its driver up to date. Read on to know how to effortlessly download HP LaserJet P1007 drivers for Windows 10, 8, & 7.
LaserJet P1007 Monochrome Printer is one of HP’s smallest printers in physical dimension and weight, suitable for both home office users and small groups of interdependent individuals. To ensure its proper functioning and avoid weird printing glitches, it is necessary to keep its driver updated at all times. For those who don’t know how to download and install the appropriate driver, we have below explained several easy ways to update and download HP LaserJet P1007 printer driver on Windows 10, 8, and 7. Keep reading ahead to know about them.
HP LaserJet P1007 Driver Download, Install, and Update Methods
Below are the non-cumbersome methods through which one can download HP LaserJet P1007 driver update on the Windows 10 system.
Method 1 – Download & Update HP LaserJet P1007 Driver on Windows 10 with Bit Driver Updater (Automatically)
The best way to download and install the latest driver’s software for your HP LaserJet P1007 printer and other PC peripherals is by using the best free driver updater and repair software, i.e., Bit Driver Updater. This impeccable third-party software provides you with the lightning-fast driver downloading and updating experience on Windows laptops and desktop computers. It comes loaded with various advanced driver management features such as one-click update functionality, schedule scans, driver backup & restoration, and more. Here are the simple steps that you need to follow to get the latest HP LaserJet P1007 driver and software through Bit Driver Updater.
- Download, install and launch the Bit Driver Updater application on your Windows system. Here is the download tab.
- Run the driver scan on your computer to check for outdated or missing drivers.
- Select the HP LaserJet P1007 printer driver from the list of scanning results and click on the ‘Update Now’ button.
Method 2 – Download HP LaserJet P1007 Printer Drivers for Windows 10 via HP Support Website (Manually)
If you’re looking for the original HP LaserJet P1007 printer driver download links, then you can visit HP’s official support page. Here are the instructions that you need to follow to download and install HP LaserJet P1007 driver on your Windows PC from HP Support.
Note: The process of downloading and installing the drivers manually is a bit time-consuming, tedious, and error-prone, plus it also requires the user to have significant knowledge of computer’s operating system and hardware devices.
- First, head to HP’s official support page.
- Click on the Software and Drivers option.
- After that, click on the printers section.
- Type HP LaserJet P1007 in the search box and choose the appropriate result from the list of search suggestions.
- Select your operating system and then click the download button located next to the driver you want to download on your PC.
- Once the downloading of HP LaserJet P1007 driver setup for Windows 10 finishes, run the file and follow the simple on-screen instructions provided by the installation wizard to install the HP LaserJet P1007 printer driver update on your PC.
Method 3 – HP LaserJet P1007 Driver Download via Device Manager (Manually)
If you wish to update and install the newly released version of the driver manually, you can also take the help of Windows in-built utility called Device Manager. Here are the step-by-step instructions on how to download HP LaserJet P1007 printer driver using the Device Manager application.
- Click on the Start Menu in the lower-left corner of the screen and type ‘Device Manager’.
- Click on the Best match result to open the Device Manager application on your PC.
- In the Device Manager window, go to the ‘Print Queues’ or ‘Printers’ option and click on it to expand the category.
- Right-click on the HP LaserJet P1007 printer and select the ‘Update Driver Software’ option from the pop-up menu.
- After that, instruct the Windows operating system to search for the available driver update automatically by clicking on the ‘Search automatically for updated driver software’ option.
- Wait for the operating system to find and install the appropriate driver version for your printer device.
A Brief on Methods to Download & Update HP LaserJet P1007 Driver
Printer driver is an essential software package that helps establish communication between the computer’s operating system and the attached printer device. Therefore, to keep your printer in good operating condition, it is important to make sure you have the most up-to-date drivers installed on your computer. Hopefully, this above step-by-step guide comes in handy when you want to download HP LaserJet P1007 printer drivers for Windows 10 PC. If you have any additional queries or suggestions, then feel free to contact us through the below-provided comments box.