Get yourself informed about some of the best methods to download, update and install the Brother HL-2130 device driver on your computer system.
Brother International Private Limited is a renowned IT organization that produces a wide range of computer hardware devices. The Brother HL-2130 is a lightweight computer printer device that uses mono laser technology to print the pages.
Some of the users of the Brother HL-2130 printer device have reported issues with the driver software of this particular printer. These drivers are the set of crucial files that are responsible for building a communication system between the hardware and the operating system.
The best ways to perform Brother HL-2130 driver download on your Windows PC to solve all the problems related to these drivers are discussed below. A variety of different ways are mentioned here, choose the one which is most appropriate and suitable for you.
Best Ways to Download, Update and Install Brother HL-2130 Driver on Windows PC
All the problems related to device drivers can be easily rectified just by downloading their latest version on the PC. Different ways in which a user can update and install Brother HL-2130 driver on a Windows PC are explained below.
1. Update Brother HL-2130 Driver Automatically Using Driver Updater Software
The first way in which you can update not just the Brother HL-2130 driver but all the device drivers on your PC. By using a driver updater software, the software searches for all the latest versions of the drivers and immediately downloads them on the user’s PC.
Bit Driver Updater is the most recommended driver updater software for the purpose of downloading and installing the device drivers. Follow the instructions given below to use Bit Driver Updater software on your PC.
- In the beginning, download the software by clicking on the download button below.
- Once the software is successfully downloaded on your computer device, install the driver updater software as per the instructions.
- Launch the software and select the option that states Scan Drivers.
- The Bit Driver Updater software will search for all the outdated and malfunctioning device drivers on your PC and show you the results at the end.
- Now you have an option to update the Brother HL-2130 driver by selecting the Update Now option, or you can update all the outdated device drivers by selecting the Update all option from the bottom.
After completing the last step, all the device drivers will be updated immediately on your device. The software allows you to download and update all the device drivers with just a few clicks.
As all the tasks are performed by the software itself, this method is also termed as an automatic way of updating the device drivers. Which makes it the most recommended and preferred way of performing this task.
Also Read: Download, Install and Update Drivers for Brother DCP-T700W
2. Download Brother HL-2130 Driver via Windows Device Manager
The second way of performing the Brother HL-2130 driver download on your Windows PC is with the help of Windows Device Manager. It is an essential component of the Windows operating system that is responsible for managing all the internal and external devices connected to the PC.
To install Brother HL-2130 driver via Device Manager, go through the following steps:-
- On your keyboard press the Window key and the X together.
- Now select the option of Device Manager from the box that appears on your computer screen.
- Once the device manager is launched on your PC, double click on the printers to expand it.
- Now right-click the Brother HL-2130 option and select the option of Update driver.
- After the fourth step, the Windows OS redirects the users to another page where they need to select the option of “Search automatically for updated driver software.”
The operating system will automatically start searching for an update for the Brother HL-2130 printer driver and download it on the PC. Once the process of downloading the driver is completed, users are advised to restart the PC at least once to make sure that all the things work evenly.
Also Read: Brother MFC-L2700DW Printer Driver Download and Update Guide
3. Run A Windows OS Update Program To Perform Brother HL-2130 Driver Download
Running an upgradation program for the Windows operating system is the solution to most of the problems faced by the users on their Windows PC. Also, all the device drivers are updated along with the Windows OS update.
To run a Windows upgradation program on your device follow the set of steps given below:-
- On the keyboard press the window key and the I together, to directly get into the Windows settings.
- Now select the option of Update & Security and in that Windows update.
- Click on the Check for updates button from the top.
- The Windows OS will search for new updates for itself and notify you when the updates are ready to download.
- Once the operating system is updated, you are required to restart the system to ensure that all the elements work smoothly.
When the Windows OS is updated on your computer device, all the device drivers are also automatically updated and the problems related to drivers get resolved.
Also Read: Brother MFC-7860DW Driver Download and Update for Windows
Brother HL-2130 Driver Download, Install and Update for Windows PC: DONE
Brother HL-2130 driver is very important for all the Brother printers. Some of the best ways in which one can easily perform Brother HL-2130 driver download for Windows PC are explained in the article above.
It’s up to the user to choose an appropriate way of doing this task. But the most effective and recommended way of updating the Brother HL-2130 printer driver is by using the driver updater software.
In the end, if you have any questions regarding the methods that are listed above. Do let us know in the comments section and your questions will be answered as soon as possible.