This article contains a list of the best ways to perform GeForce GTX 1660 super drivers download, install and update on a Windows operating system PC.
GeForce GTX 1660 Super is the most preferred video and graphic card that is used by many professional gamers on their PCs. The card is responsible for displaying high-quality video content of the users.
The driver files of the GeForce GTX 1660 super are the set of very important files that creates a communication bridge between the operating system of the device and the graphics card connected to the same.
This article is the best guide on ‘How to update GeForce GTX 1660 super drivers, effortlessly on the user’s PC?’ A list of the most effective solutions to download and reinstall Geforce GTX 1660 super drivers is given below.
Solutions To Download, Install & Update Geforce GTX 1660 Super Drivers
Here one can see three different ways to download and install Geforce GTX 1660 super drivers on a Windows PC. All the solutions that are mentioned below are very effective in solving all the issues and errors related to Geforce GTX 1660 super drivers on the user’s PC.
Solution: 1 Update Geforce GTX 1660 Super Drivers Through Driver Updater Software (Recommended-Method)
Top on our list, the solution which is highly recommended to download and update Geforce GTX 1660 super drivers is through driver updater software. Users are advised to use Bit Driver Updater software for this purpose.
The proper steps to use Bit Driver Updater software are clearly explained below, go through the steps accurately:-
- First of all click on the download button below, to get the Bit Driver Updater software on your Windows PC.
- After the download of the software, install it on your computer properly.
- Now launch the software on your computer device.
- Search for the Scan Drivers option and click on the same.
- Once the scan is completed, the software will display a list of all the outdated driver files on the PC.
- You can click on the Update Now button for a specific device driver update, or else you can click on the Update all button for updating all the outdated device drivers.
After successfully completing the sixth step, your work is over now. All the rest of the tasks related to updating the device driver will be carried out by the software. The Bit Driver Updater software improves the performance of your computer device by keeping all the device drivers up to date.
The reason behind recommending this solution is that all the work related to downloading and installing the Geforce GTX 1660 super drivers is completed within just a few minutes and does not require any extra effort from the user end.
Also Read: How to Download and Update GTX 1650 SUPER Drivers on Windows 10
Solution: 2 Install Geforce GTX 1660 Super Drivers via Inbuilt Device Manager (Manual-Method)
The second solution to download and install Geforce GTX 1660 super drivers on a Windows PC, is with the help of an inbuilt device manager. Steps to update Geforce GTX 1660 super drivers from the device manager are as follows:-
- Right-click on the Windows start button from the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Now select the option that states Device manager from the context menu that appears on the screen.
- In the new window search for the display adapters option and double click on it.
- Now right click on the Geforce GTX 1660 super drivers from the list and select the option that states Update driver.
- After that click on Search automatically for drivers option from the next screen.
- At the end of this process, restart your computer device for the proper functioning of all different components.
This is the first manual method on our list, the second one is explained below. In both of these methods, all the work related to downloading and installing Geforce GTX 1660 super drivers is carried out by the user.
Also Read: NVIDIA GeForce GO 7300 Drivers Download, Install, and Update on Windows
Solution: 3 Download GeForce GTX 1660 Super Drivers from The Original Manufacturer Website (Manual-Method)
Last but not the least, the method to download Geforce GTX 1660 super drivers on a PC is downloading it from the original manufacturer website. The instructions for this method are as follows:-
- Click on the link here to directly head to the drivers’ section on the website.
- Under the manual driver search section, select the specifications of your device and click on the start search button.
- Now scroll down to see the available drivers update for your device.
- Click on the Get download button from the side of the driver.
- Now install the driver file properly on your PC and at the end restart your PC.
That’s all after completing the above-mentioned steps, the latest version of GeForce GTX 1660 super drivers will be installed on your PC.
Also Read: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 Driver Download, Install and Update
Conclusion: How To Update GeForce GTX 1660 Super Drivers
Downloading GeForce GTX 1660 super drivers on a computer system can be a tough job if not done in the right way. A proper guide on how to download and update GeForce GTX 1660 super drivers is given above.
Readers are provided with the facility of the comments section where they can ask questions and share their views on the solutions that are explained in the article above.