The HP LaserJet P1505n is one of a few home laser printers that can perform at a level comparable to that of a business-class printer. This monochromatic laser printer is a highly effective printing device because of its quick warm-up time and great print speed.
You can quickly connect this printer to the majority of PCs and networks thanks to its support for both USB and Ethernet connectivity. Although installing this printer is simple, you must use the official HP printer drivers. Correct HP Laserjet P1505n driver Windows 11, 10, 8, and 7 will help the device to work at its optimum level and produce desired results.
So, today here we are to help you download and install the correct and compatible drivers for your printer. In this article, we will go through various methods to download, install, and update HP Laserjet printer drivers for Windows 11, 10, 8, and 7. Continue reading!
Quick Ways for HP Laserjet P1505n Driver Download and Update for Windows System
Go through all the manual as well as the automatic methods below in order to download, install, and update your HP Laserjet printer drivers efficiently.
Way 1: Visit the Manufacturer’s Website to Download the HP Laserjet Printer Driver
If you are well-familiar with the technical specifications of your product and wish to invest your time and effort, then the first method you may try is using the official website. Every manufacturer releases the latest driver updates for their products frequently to ensure that the products are working properly. Hence, you may visit HP’s official website for the HP Laserjet P1505n driver install and update process. To do so, follow the instructions given below.
- The first step is to visit HP’s official website. Click Here.
- Then, go to the Support section and select the Software and Drivers option.
- Now, choose your preferred product type in the following window, i.e. Printer.
- Next, in the search box, type HP Laserjet P1505n driver and hit the Search button.
- Search for your desired version of the driver and operating system. Then, click on the Download button next to it.
Wait till the download process finishes. Then, double-click and run the downloaded setup file to complete the installation process successfully. After installation, reboot your computer.
Way 2: HP Laserjet P1505n Driver Download and Update via Device Manager
Device Manager is a built-in feature of Windows that allows you to manage all of the devices that are connected to your computer. The program manages all of the computer hardware as well as the software that goes along with it. As a result, you can use this default utility for the HP Laserjet P1505n driver update on your Windows system. Now look at the procedures listed below that you must carry out in order to update your drivers using Device Manager:
- Press the Windows key + S together on your keyboard to open up the Search bar. Now, type Device Manager in the search bar and hit Enter key.
- Now, in the Device Manager window, locate and expand the Print Queues option.
- In the expanded menu, right-click on your HP Laserjet printer driver and choose the Update Driver option.
- In the next window, choose the Search automatically for drivers option.
Now, your Windows will look for updated drivers and install them automatically to your system. All you have to do is restart the PC to ensure the changes are made.
Way 3: HP Laserjet P1505n Driver Install and Update via Windows Update
Another manual way for downloading the updated version of HP Laserjet P1505n driver Windows 11 is to run the Windows update feature. To do so, you may follow the steps given below.
- Press the Windows key + S together on your keyboard to open up the Search bar. Now, type Check for updates in the search bar and hit Enter key.
- Now, under the Windows update section, tap on the Check for Updates button.
This will instruct the system to run the update scan and present any updates if available. If there are any, download them and run them right away. Lastly, reboot your computer.
Way 4: Automatic Method for Downloading and Updating the HP Laserjet Printer Driver (Recommended)
To make the process of downloading drivers simpler, there are plenty of driver updater tools on the market that automates each step. But not every one of them can be relied upon. However, we find Bit Driver Updater to be the simplest and safest application for finding and installing the most recent HP Laserjet P1505n driver update for Windows.
Bit Driver Updater is a well-known driver updater program that can update all of the drivers on your computer with just a few mouse clicks. Also, on a Pro version, with a single click, all of your drivers are updated and fixed. Some of its primary features are as follows:
- Improves the system’s overall performance.
- Update any corrupted, out-of-date, or problematic system drivers effectively.
- Offers 24/7 instant assistance.
- Install only drivers that have the WHQL seal of approval.
- Makes a backup of your PC’s outdated drivers.
To install and use the Bit Driver Updater effectively, follow the steps below:
- Tap on the Download button given below to download the Bit Driver Updater app.
- Then, follow the instructions displayed on-screen to install the application successfully.
- After installing the app, click on the Scan Driver button to start the scanning process of your system.
- After your system is scanned, you will see a list of outdated system drivers. You may go through the list and then click the Update Now button near your HP Laserjet driver to start its update process. Alternatively, you may also click the Update All button to update all the system drivers together.
Let the process happen without any errors. Then, at last, reboot the system to ensure the changes are made.
Closing Lines: HP LaserJet Printer Driver Download for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7
To sum up, these were some quick and easy methods for getting the most recent drivers for your HP Laserjet P1505n driver Windows 10, 11, 8, or 7. However, the automatic method of installing drivers using the Bit Driver Updater will make the whole process much simpler for you.
Also, whichever method you used for HP Laserjet P1505n driver install and update for Windows PC, let us know in the comments. Additionally, please let us know if you have any other suggestions or queries about this guide.