Want to get the latest and useable driver for Arduino Nano? Keep on reading to know how to download Arduino Nano driver for Windows in the easiest possible way.
You may encounter Arduino Nano not recognized Windows 10 issue if the device driver installed on your computer is not up-to-date. To use the Arduino Nano board on Windows machine and create your own projects without any hassles, you need to install the latest correct device driver. However, if you don’t know how to get the Arduino Nano driver for your Windows version, don’t worry. You’re in the right place. In this tutorial, we walk you through the best ways to download and install Arduino Nano driver on Windows 10, 8, and 7.
Recommended Method For Arduino Nano Driver Download
If you want to perform the driver update automatically in one click, we prefer you to use a trusted program like Bit Driver Updater. It safely updates all hardware drivers in the twinkling of an eye and helps significantly improve the stability and performance of the computer system at the same time. You can get this competent driver updating tool for free by clicking on the button below.
Easy Ways to Download Arduino Nano Driver for Windows 10, 8 & 7
The following are the non-cumbersome methods to download, install, and update Arduino Nano driver for Windows 7, 8, and 10.
Way 1: Download Arduino Nano Driver from Official Support Website
You can download the latest version of the Arduino Nano driver through the official website of the company and install it step by step. Below are the detailed instructions that can help you in doing so.
- Visit the official Arduino website.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the “Software” section in the top, and then select the “Downloads” option from the drop-down list.
- You will then get redirected to the Arduino software download page. Here click the “Windows” option, for Win 7 and newer as shown in the image below.
- On the next screen, click the “Just Download” button to download the Arduino Installer (.exe) on your computer.
- Once the download finishes, run the executable file by double-clicking on it.
- After that, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Arduino Nano driver installation procedure.
- At last, reboot your computer for the changes to take effect.
Way 2: Download Arduino Nano Driver Using Device Manager
Not many people know that Windows has an in-built tool called Device Manager to take care of all the driver-related concerns. Below is how to use it to get the latest Arduino Nano USB driver for your operating system.
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and X Key together, and then choose the Device Manager option from the Quick Access menu.
- After the Device Manager screen appears, go to the “Other devices” section and click on it to see the names of devices listed under this category.
- Right-click on the Arduino Leonardo and choose the “Update Driver Software” option from the context menu.
- At the next screen, choose the “Search automatically for updated driver software” option.
- Now wait patiently until the Arduino Nano driver download and installation process is complete appears. After that, restart your computer.
Way 3: Download Arduino Nano Driver Automatically Using Bit Driver Updater
This is by far the quickest and easiest method to install and update Arduino Nano driver. Even a computer newbie can perform the driver update with ease using Bit Driver Updater software. So, if you don’t want to go through the hassle of downloading and installing the Arduino Nano driver manually, you can follow the below steps to do it automatically with Bit Driver Updater.
- Click the download button given below to get Bit Driver Updater for your computer.
- Initiate the driver scan by choosing the Scan option from the left-hand side pane (the scan takes only a few seconds).
- After you get the scan results, go to the Arduino Nano driver and tap on the “Update Now” button available next to it.
Concluding Words: Arduino Nano Driver Download
Through this article, we talked about the best ways to download the Arduino Nano driver for Windows 10, 8, and 7. In case you have any further questions or doubts, please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below. Lastly, before you leave, do not forget to follow us for more such informative posts.