If you wish to perform the Brother MFC-L2750DW driver download, update, and installation process on your Windows device, then this article will provide you with different methods to do so.
The Brother MFC-L2750DW is a multifunctional printer that is designed for small offices and homes. This monochrome laser printer offers fax, copy, scan, and of course printing functions along with wireless connectivity. This printing machine supports laser print technology in an electrophotographic printer. The compatible paper type specifications support thick, recycled, thin, and plain paper. However, to truly utilize all the features of this amazing machine you must install it by using a genuine Brother MFC-L2750DW driver for Windows 10/11.
Keeping your printer drivers updated will also help you avoid problems like the printer printing blank pages or the printer showing offline. Therefore, in this article, we are giving you the Brother MFC-L2750DW driver download and update methods that you can perform on your computer in order to get the latest and most compatible version of the driver. So, without any further ado, let’s take a look at these methods.
Different Ways For Brother MFC-L2750DW Driver Update & Download On Windows
Implement the most effective and efficient ways to download, update, or install your Brother MFC-L2750DW driver for Windows 10/11 PC.
Method1: Brother MFC-L2750DW Driver Download Via Official Website
The first manual way to get the latest printer download on your computer is to visit Brother’s official website. And then, from the Support section download the printer driver easily. Every manufacturing company including Brother keeps releasing new drivers for their devices to keep them running smoothly. The steps mentioned below will help you understand the Brother MFC-L2750DW driver download process better.
- Go to the Brother’s Support page by clicking on the link shared below:
- Click on the Product Search button present there.
- Now, you can either search for your device driver by typing the model name in the search box. Or else, go with the Monochrome Laser Fax option under the Product Category section.
- Then, select your product series by clicking on the MFC-L2 series button.
- A pop-up window will appear on your screen, choose the MFC-L2750DW(XL) option.
- After that, expand the Download button by clicking on it.
- Choose your OS and the version you are using on your computer and then, click on OK.
- Now, download the Full Driver & Software Package by clicking on the Recommended link. This will redirect you to a different page.
- Choose the “Agree to the EULA and Download” option to start the Brother MFC-L2750DW driver download process.
- Once the downloading process is complete, open the downloaded package file. And then, follow the setup wizard instructions in order to install it successfully.
After the Brother MFC-L2750DW driver installation process, restart your computer and it will implement the new printer driver for you.
Method2: Update Drivers By Updating Windows
Updating the operating system downloads the missing drivers on your computer, along with fixing various problems. However, this method for the Brother MFC-L2750 driver update has the drawback that it is time-consuming. If you wish, you can follow these steps to get the required driver updates this way.
- Employ the shortcut command to open Settings, i.e., Windows+I.
- Select Update & Security from the options displayed on your screen.
- Check for updates.
- Download the latest update for your operating system and install it.
- After the successful execution of the above steps, restart your computer.
Now, you need to wait for a few minutes till your computer gets all setup, then it will update your Brother MFC-L2750DW driver download along with it.
Method3: Brother MFC-L2750DW Driver Update Using Device Manager
Device Manager, as the name suggests, is the most important tool to scan for hardware changes in your computer. This plays an important role in managing a device’s drivers. The Device Manager comes in use only when you have to troubleshoot the hardware devices and drivers of your PC. The Device Manager is available on almost all versions of Windows, including some of the oldest versions too. Implement the steps below as they will guide you through the Brother MFC-L2750DW driver update process.
- Open the Control Panel utility by searching for it in the search box present on the taskbar.
- Now, you need to change the Control Panel’s design layout to Large icons.
- Then, click on the Device Manager tool present in the Control Panel window.
- A new window will open on your computer’s display with a list of device drivers. Click on the Print queue section to expand it.
- After that, double-click on the Brother MFC-L2750DW driver and it will open its Properties window.
- Go to the Drivers tab section and then, click on the Update Driver button to proceed further.
- Select the “Search automatically for drivers” option on the new window that just popped up on your screen.
- Wait for a few seconds, then follow the instructions on the screen to install the drivers properly.
Once you are done with the Brother MFC-L2750DW driver install, reboot the system and it will replace the old drivers with the new ones.
Method4: Update Printer Driver Automatically
The above-mentioned methods, although reliable, require a lot of time and computer skills. But there is another method through which you can easily update and download Brother printer drivers in your system. That method is- Bit Driver Updater. With the help of Bit Driver Updater, the Brother MFC-L2750DW driver update is easy, fast, and automatic.
Bit Driver Updater is extremely proficient at detecting and finding the correct device drivers for your system. Its one-click update smartly scans your system and updates all the outdated drivers in one go. That means you wouldn’t have to go through long processes of downloading and installing, as it would install the drivers in the system for you. You can instantly scan your system for outdated drivers with the FREE version, while with the PRO version, you can do a lot more, like driver Backup and Restore.
Steps to get the Brother MFC-L2750DW driver installed automatically:
- Click on the download button shared below to download Bit Driver Updater’s installation file.
- Make double clicks on the downloaded installation file and complete the installation of Bit Driver Updater.
- Take a break of a few seconds till the software performs a thorough scan on your computer.
- Update All drivers to their latest version automatically
Final Words: How To Download And Update Brother MFC-L2750DW Driver For Windows 11/10
This article brought to light various ways you can use to download the Brother MFC-L2750DW driver for Windows 10/11. You can apply the one you feel the most comfortable following, depending on your personal choice. If you have any better alternative methods to download and install updated drivers, do not hesitate to share your knowledge with us and our readers through the comment box.