Are you searching for non-cumbersome ways to download Canon Pixma MP287 driver for Windows 10 PC? If yes, then you’ve come to the right place. This post will walk you through three different ways to download and update Canon MP287 printer driver easily and quickly.
Read on the guide to download driver Canon MP287 printer and scanner. The updated drivers will also resolve any printing and scanning issues.
Why Should I Keep My Canon Pixma MP287 Printer & Scanner Driver Up-to-Date?
You may not know, but device drivers allow your Windows operating system to communicate with the hardware devices such as a printer, scanner, mouse, Wi-Fi router, etc. When your computer is missing or has a faulty driver, you may encounter a number of glitches and buggy driver problems on your PC. In light of this, it is very essential to keep your Canon Pixma MP287 printer drivers up-to-date at all times if you want to fully enjoy the seamless printing and document scanning experience.
Now that you know why it’s necessary to regularly update your Windows drivers, let’s begin our discussion with the best ways to download Canon MP287 driver Windows 10.
Canon MP287 Driver Download, Install, and Update Methods
Below are the easiest ways to download and install Canon MP287 printer driver to perform glitch-free printing tasks on Windows 10 PC. Choose any one suitable option to download driver Canon MP287 printer.
1. Canon Pixma MP287 Driver Download From Canon Support Website
If you want to download the latest printer and scanner driver manually, you can search for the right one on the official drivers & software download support page of Canon. Below are the detailed instructions on how to download Canon MP287 scanner driver from Canon’s official Driver Page.
- Go to Canon’s drivers & software download
- In the search box, type the name of your printer, i.e. Canon Pixma MP287, and hit the Enter button on your keyboard.
- On the next page, click the download icon located next to the Canon Pixma MP287 driver download link.
- Once the download finishes, run the driver setup file and follow the instructions provided by the Canon MP287 driver installer to successfully install the latest driver version on your PC.
2. Canon MP287 Driver Download via Windows Device Manager
Another manual way to download Canon Pixma MP287 driver Windows 10 for free is through the Windows Device Manager tool. Below are the steps to do it.
- Press the Windows key and R simultaneously to bring up the Run dialog box.
- Type ‘devmgmt.msc’ in the box and hit the enter button or click OK to open the Device Manager tool on your PC.
- Locate and expand the ‘Printers’ or ‘Print Ques’ category.
- Right-click on your printer and select ‘Update Driver Software’.
- On the next screen, select the ‘Search automatically for updated driver software’ option.
After that, you only have to follow the on-screen instructions and provide the required permissions to the Windows operating system to download and install the Canon Pixma MP287 printer driver update successfully.
3. Download & Update Canon Pixma MP287 Driver Automatically with Bit Driver Updater
If the above discussed manual methods seem complicated or do not work for you, you always have the option to update your Canon Pixma MP287 scanner driver automatically using a third-party driver updater software. Among all the best driver updaters available on the market, the experts suggest using Bit Driver Updater due to its easy to use interface and accurate driver scans. Below are the simple step-by-step instructions on how to use Bit Driver Updater for free download printer Canon MP287 driver and software updates.
- First, download the Bit Driver Updater setup by clicking on the below button. After downloading, run the setup file to install the application on your PC.
- Once you finish the installation, run the Bit Driver Updater application and click Scan Drivers button. In no time, it will show you the list of old and obsolete drivers available on your system.
- Now, select the Canon MP287 printer driver from the list of scan results and click the ‘Update Now’ button to download and install the latest version of its driver automatically on your Windows laptop or desktop computer.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. How do I reset my canon MP287?
Ans. To reset your Canon MP287 apply the following steps
- Click on Setup for your Canon MP287 printer.
- Use the arrow keys to move to Device Settings and click on OK.
- Click on Reset Settings. In the following window select Reset and to proceed, click on OK.
This will factory reset your Canon MP287 printer.
Q2. How do I install Canon MP287 printer driver?
Ans. The article mentions manual, partly manual, and completely automatic methods to download and update Canon MP287 drivers. However, an easy way is to use the Bit Driver Updater to download driver updates with a single click. Once the latest drivers are downloaded double click on the driver file and apply the on screen steps to install it on your Windows PC.
Download Canon Printer Driver MP287 for Windows 10: Completed
We have described almost all the helpful ways to update outdated, broken, or corrupt printer drivers in this Canon MP287 driver download, update, and installation guide. As per our perspective and evaluation, the best way to download, install, and update Canon Pixma MP287 printer driver on Windows PC is by using Bit Driver Updater. If you found this guide helpful, kindly subscribe to our newsletter for more such content.
- Download Canon PIXMA TR8520 Printer Driver
- Canon LBP2900b Driver Download for Windows
- Canon MF4800 Printer Driver
- Download and Update Canon PIXMA G3010 Driver
- Canon Pixma MP560 Driver Download