If you wish to download the latest Samsung printer driver for your Windows 10, 11, 8, & 7 devices, then this article will help you with different methods to do so.
To keep your Samsung printer running smoothly and prevent unexpected issues, you should keep your Samsung printer driver updated. Today, we will show you the five most effective and efficient ways through which you can get the latest drivers for your printer.
The first four methods in this article will be manual methods and require some skills to execute them successfully. Whereas, the fifth method would be an automatic process which is the quickest way for Samsung printer driver download.
Different Ways For The Samsung Printer Driver Update And Download On Windows 10/11 PC
Here are some methods that you can follow to get genuine and the latest drivers for your Samsung printer.
Method1: Get The Driver From The Official Website
Samsung is one of the many companies that make computer accessories and keep their official websites up to date with the latest device drivers. However, after the collaboration between Samsung and HP, now you need to visit HP’s official website to get the Samsung printer driver.
This is a manual method, so you have to download and install the printer driver yourself. But don’t worry, we have shared some steps below, which will provide you with the website link and guide you to get the latest Samsung printer driver for Windows 10/11.
Steps to download the driver for Samsung printer from the website:
- Click on the given link below and it will take you to Samsung/HP’s official website:
- Take your mouse pointer on the Support tab and it will expand
- Now, under the Problem-solving heading, go with the Software & drivers option.
- Then to proceed further, select the Printer option among other product category options.
- Enter your product’s name in the search box and tap on the Submit option with your mouse. You can also search just for the Samsung printer driver updates and it will show you a list of drivers available.
- Click on your product driver from the listed options and it will redirect you to the download page.
- Over there, expand the “All drivers” and “Driver-Universal Print Driver” sections.
- Then, select the Download button and it will start downloading the printer driver on your computer.
- Once the downloading is complete, open the File Explorer window by right-clicking on the Start menu.
- Now, go to the Downloads section and launch the driver setup file. Follow the setup instructions to install the drivers properly.
After performing the Samsung printer driver installation process, reboot your Windows computer.
Method2: Samsung Printer Driver Download From Microsoft Catalog
Microsoft has its own update catalog website, where you can find almost every device driver that is compatible with Windows OS. So if you are unable to locate your product’s driver on the official website, you can try using the Microsoft Update Catalog. The listed below steps will guide you through the Samsung printer driver download process.
- To visit the Microsoft Update Catalog website, click on the link below:
Click On This Link
- Click on the Search box and search for the driver for your Samsung printer.
- Now, a list of drivers will appear on your screen, choose the one which is compatible with your Operating System.
- Then, click on the Download button to proceed further.
- Let the driver file get downloaded, then open the file and follow the on-screen instructions for Samsung printer driver installation.
Method3: Samsung Printer Driver Update Using Device Manager
In order to update your driver, Windows has its own in-built tool called the Device Manager. This tool helps users to improve the compatibility of their computers with connected devices. It also helps in resolving device-related issues like the device not responding, showing unavailable, not working properly, etc. Below are some instructions that will help you update the Samsung printer driver using the Device Manager tool.
- Go to the Control Panel by searching it in the start menu.
- To see all the integrated utilities, select the Large Icons option from the View by.
- Now, open the Device Manager tool by clicking on its icon.
- Then, expand the Printers section and choose Update driver by right-clicking on your printer driver.
- Tap on “Search automatically for drivers” with the help of your mouse.
- Let your computer find the new printer driver online. Then in order to install the drivers, follow the wizard instructions.
Once your Samsung printer driver is installed successfully on your computer, restart it. Now, your computer will start using the new drivers on its own.
Method4: Update Windows Operating System
When you download and install your Windows system it updates almost all your installed drivers with it. To get the best results you need to have both your OS and device drivers updated. Therefore, you can try out the steps mentioned below for the Samsung printer driver download by updating your OS.
- Right-click on the Windows icon present in the bottom-right corner of your screen. This will open the context menu, and select the Settings option from that list.
- Navigate to the Update & Security settings
- Choose the Windows Update tab and then press the button that says Check For Updates.
- Once your computer gets any available updates online, download & install the OS update on your computer.
After the entire process is complete, you may need your computer to be restarted to implement the updates.
Method5: Automatically Update Samsung Printer Driver
The best way to download and update Windows drivers is to use the driver updater software. There are several programs like this that you can take help from but our favorite is the Bit Driver Updater.
The Bit Driver Updater is software that automatically updates drivers. It can help you not only download the printer driver but also update all of your other drivers. Some of the most important features of the tool are:
- Backup and restore driver data
- 24×7 technical assistance
- WHQL-verified and certified drivers
- Conveniently schedule the driver update process
- Fast scan for outdated Windows drivers
How To Download and Use Bit Driver Updater On Windows PC
Try to follow the steps mentioned below to perform the Samsung printer driver download using the Bit Driver Updater.
- Download Bit Driver Updater from the link below
- Search File Explorer in the search box and then open the Downloads folder. Then, follow the steps displayed on the setup wizard to install the app.
- Now, open the Bit Driver Updater app and press the Scan Drivers option to start the system scanning process.
- When the scanning is complete, a list of outdated drivers will be shown to you. Click on the Update All option to get the latest drivers on your computer.
- After finishing the process, it is necessary that you reboot your computer. Restarting the computer will automatically install or implement all the new drivers.
Also Know: Fix Printer Not Responding Error on Windows
Wrapping Up: How To Download Driver For Samsung Printer On Windows 10/11
This post walked you through various techniques to get the latest Samsung printer driver for Windows 10/11 devices. To get the best and quickest results, you may consider updating drivers using the Bit Driver Updater app. If you know any other way to download drivers on Windows, share them in the comments section.