HP has proven to be one of the greatest brands for computer hardware. But with all the praise comes the responsibility to satisfy customers using several products. Lately, a few users using the HP Officejet 4500 printer range have faced difficulties while downloading the desired drivers. If you are also here with the same purpose this post is for you.
In the given article we have mentioned different methods to download or update HP Officejet 4500 driver for Windows 10, 11, 7, or 8 devices. These driver updates not only improve the communication of the printer with your operating system but also enhance the speed of your Windows PC. Therefore, go through the possible methods and apply the suitable option for HP Officejet 4500 driver download, update and install.
How to Download HP Officejet 4500 Driver for Windows 10, 11, 8, or 7?
If your printer has bugs, blank printing issues, or other errors download the latest HP Officejet 4500 driver for Windows 11, 10, 8, or 7 devices to maintain the bridge between your PC and hardware device. No need to implement all the options, read the steps for each and apply the one that is suitable for you.
Method 1: Use Bit Driver Updater for Automatic HP Officejet 4500 Driver for Windows 10, 11, 8, or 7
Although there are numerous methods for HP Officejet 4500 driver download the automatic one tops our list. It simplifies the task to update drivers with an automatic driver updater software. The software can store the system specifications and quickly offer compatible and latest drivers for your device.
The Bit Driver Updater software updates HP Officejet 4500 driver and all the other drivers with a single click. Along with updating drivers the tool also empowers users to backup and restore the entire data in its huge driver database. Moreover, with the Pro update, it is easier to get technical assistance from the support team 24*7 regarding any relative concerns. You can perform quick scans and schedule driver updates with the help of this tool. All these features can be availed with Bit Driver Updater Pro which comes with a 60 day money back guarantee.
Here are the steps to be followed to download the software and use it for HP Officejet driver download.
- Click on the Download button to load the executable file for Bit Driver Updater. Double click on the file as the download completes and follow the instructions to install.
- Launch the software and click on the Scan option on the left panel to start searching for updates.
- Wait till the command processes and the complete list of drivers with due updates is displayed.
- Locate HP Officejet 4500 driver update and click on the Update button present next to it.
- In addition, Pro version users can Update the entire list of drivers with a single click on the Update All button.
Note: If you are using the Free version for Bit Driver updater click on the Update Now option for each driver to download one update at a time.
- Follow the instructions on your screen to install the latest version of the HP Officejet 4500 driver for Windows 10 or 11 devices.
Restart your Windows device to apply the updated driver software. The automatic driver updater software method for driver updates is the most convenient one. However, if you have the time and patience you can opt for the following partly manual or manual method to download HP Officejet 4500 driver.
Also read: Fix HP Printer Not Printing on Windows
Method 2: Download HP Officejet 4500 Driver Update through Device Manager
If you have the time, there’s a built-in utility on your Windows devices that enables you to download HP Officejet 4500 drivers in a partly automatic way. Here’s how to use the utility for downloading HP Officejet 4500 driver for Windows 7, 8, 10, or 11 PCs or Laptops.
- Open the Run dialog box (Windows + R keys) and type devmgmt.msc. Press the Enter key on your keyboard to open Device Manager.
- Click on the category Printers or Print Queues to expand. From the list locate and Right click on your HP Officejet 4500 driver.
- Select the alternative to Update Driver. In the following window select the first automatic search for the driver option.
- Double click on the driver to install and Restart Windows PC to apply the printer driver update.
Method 3: Download HP Officejet 4500 Driver Update from Official Website
Another and the most common method to download or update HP Officejet 4500 driver for Windows 11, 10, 8, or 7 devices is from the official website of HP. However, before you begin with the steps, find out the specifications of your system and its requirements to download the right drivers.
Open Windows Settings on your device and move to the about section. Check the Windows Edition and system type that are required to find compatible drivers. As you finish this proceed with the below steps to download the latest HP Officejet 4500 driver update.
- Visit the official support page of HP.
- In the search bar write the model number of your printer and click the Submit button or enter key on your keyboard. In our case, it is HP Officejet 4500.
- Check your automatically detected Operating system version is correct and click on the Download button present next to the latest HP Officejet Driver update.
- As the download completes, double click on the driver file and apply the instructions on the screen to install.
Restart your device to launch the HP Officejet 4500 driver update. This method is suitable only for the users who are skilled technically and have enough time & patience to download driver updates manually.
Also read: HP Printer Driver Download, Install, and Update on Windows
Closing Lines on HP Officejet 4500 Driver Download, Update, and Install for Windows 11, 10, 8, or 7:
The all-in-one printer series HP Officejet 4500 is supported by various Windows versions. We hope the guide proved to be useful in downloading the latest HP Officejet 4500 driver update for your Windows devices. Although all the methods are reliable in our opinion automatic driver downloads through Bit Driver Updater is the simplest of all. Use the tool to update all the drivers at the ease of a single click.
Have more questions? Feel free to leave them in the comments below. If you found the guide helpful subscribe to our blog for the latest technology write-ups. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook for tech news and hacks for better performance of your system.
- Download and Install HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 Printer Driver
- HP OfficeJet 4650 Printer Driver Download on Windows 10
- HP Officejet Pro 8710 Driver Download & Update for Windows 10
- Download and Install HP OfficeJet 4630 Driver on Windows 10
- Download HP Officejet Pro 8610 Driver and Software for Free