Want to know how to download, update and install the HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M479fdw driver on your Windows 10 & 11 devices? Then, this article will provide different methods to do so.
The HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M479fdw is a good option for office people. This laser printer can connect to Wi-Fi, which means you can connect it to other wireless devices as well. This all-in-one can also print on both sides of a page and has an Automatic Document Feeder. But if you want this device to work at its best, you must install it with its original HP drivers.
In this guide, we’ll show you how to download the HP M479fdw driver for Windows systems. We are going to show some download and update instructions along with steps for better understanding. Follow the methods shared in this guide to download and install your HP printer driver setup file.
Methods To Download Or Update HP Laserjet Pro MFP M479fdw Driver
As we have mentioned above if you want your printer device to perform smoothly, you need to download or update its drivers. Below we are going to show you three different methods with which you can easily download or update your HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M479fdw driver on your Windows 10/11 PC.
Method1: Download The HP Laserjet Pro MFP M479fdw Driver From the Manufacturer’s Website
HP’s website keeps the drivers for its printers up to date. So you can manually update the driver for your HP LaserJet M428fdw printer by going to their website and downloading the most recent driver. Follow the steps below to find the drivers on HP’s Support Page and download them.
- Visit HP’s official website by clicking on this link: HP Support Page
- On the support page, look under the “Identify your product for manuals and specific product information” heading. Then, click on the search bar and type HP M479fdw driver and then press the Enter key on your keyboard
- Now, select the Software, Drivers, and Firmware tab and it will take you to a new page.
- Overthere, expand the “Installation Software and Full/Basic Driver-Supports print and scan functionality only” tab. And then, expand the Basic Drivers tab.
- Under the Basic Drivers tab, click on the Download button present in front of the HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M479fdw driver. This will start the downloading process.
- After the downloading is complete, go to the Downloads folder on your computer and open the downloaded file. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to install the new drivers on your computer.
- Once the process is finished, Restart your computer and it will automatically apply the new drivers for you.
Also Know: HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw Driver Download and Update
Method2: Use Device Manager To Update HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M479fdw Driver
In this procedure, we are going to use the Device Manager tool, which is an integrated utility, that comes with your Windows operating system. This is a very useful tool as it allows you to update, reinstall, and roll back outdated and corrupted drivers.
Today, with the help of this tool we are going to show you how can you update or download your HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M479fdw driver for Windows 10/11 32 and 64-Bit devices. Follow the steps below to do so.
- Type Device Manager in the taskbar’s search bar and then press the Enter key on your keyboard. This will open the Device Manager window.
- On the new window, click on the arrow icon next to the Printer queues option and expand it.
- Now, right-click on the HP M479fdw driver and select the Update driver option from the list
- A new pop-up window will appear, click on the “Search automatically for drivers” option.
- Wait for some time (depending on your internet connection) and let your computer search for the new printer drivers online. Then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
When the process is done, Restart your computer and it will automatically replace the old corrupted HP M479fdw driver with the new ones. If in case, you feel both the methods mentioned above are not for you and you want an easier and fast process to update your drivers. Then you can move on to the next method, which is an automatic process.
Also Know: HP LaserJet Pro P1102 Printer Driver Download and Update for Free
Method3: Update And Download HP M479fdw Driver Automatically
This technique is recommended for users who do not carry technical skills with them. In this process, you need to have a driver updater software that is fast, secure, and effective with a user-friendly interface, something like the Bit Driver Updater. This application comes with various tools and features to make your job easier.
Apart from updating or downloading your HP M479fdw driver you can also schedule your updates, enhance your computer’s performance, and back up your old drivers. The steps below will help you download and use this amazing application to update all your drivers with just a single click.
- Click on the Download button given below to download the Bit Driver Updater on your Windows device:
- After installing the program on your computer, go to the downloads folder and double-click on the setup file. And follow the on-screen instructions to install the app on your computer. After the installation is complete, run the program.
- On the Bit Driver Updater home page, either click on the Scan Drivers button or the Scan tab (on the left-side panel) to allow it to scan for outdated, corrupted, or missing drivers.
- Once the scanning process is completed, click on the Update all button to update all the drivers on your PC at once. If you don’t want to update all your drivers, then click on the Update Now button in front of the HP Laserjet Pro MFP M479fdw Driver. This will only update your HP printer driver.
- When the update process is finished, Restart your computer, and it will automatically replace the old printer driver with the new ones.
Also Know: HP LaserJet M1136 Pro Printer, Scanner Driver Download and Update [Quick Methods]
Wrapping Up: HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M479fdw Driver Download And Update For Windows 10/11
We hope the methods mentioned above have helped you with the HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M479fdw printer driver download and installation for Windows 10 & 11 devices. We would like to recommend that you should follow the instructions, in the same manner, they are shown to you.
If you have any queries or suggestions regarding this write-up, write them down in the comments box given below. And click on the Subscribe button for Bit Driver Updater to see more informative blogs like this.