Here we will be looking into some of the easiest yet most effective methods to update the HP laserjet P1108 driver on a Windows PC.
If you are encountering any issue with your HP laserjet P1108 printer, then there might be a possibility that the driver of your printer is faulty or outdated. Mainly the reason behind all the internal issues of a printer is related to the device driver.
Any external or hardware damage can only be resolved by repairing or replacing the parts of the printer. But if there is an internal issue, the user can himself solve the problem. As already mentioned all the internal problems of a device are mainly caused by faulty or outdated drivers.
Below there is a list of some effective solutions for performing HP laserjet p1108 driver download on a Windows PC. All the solutions or methods that are given below are very easy to use. But the first method is highly recommended by the experts.
List of Methods to Download HP Laserjet p1108 Driver On Your Windows PC
If you are struggling in updating the HP laserjet p1108 driver on your PC, here is a list of methods to help you out with this problem. The three best methods to perform HP laserjet p1108 driver free download on your PC are provided below.
Choose a method which is most suitable for you, and if you want to go with the expert’s advice. Then the first method is highly recommended to all users.
Method:1 Download HP Laserjet p1108 Driver via Bit Driver Updater (Automatic Way)
All the issues related to the device drivers can be easily solved with the help of Bit Driver Updater. This software is well known for resolving all the problems related to the device drivers in no time.
To update the HP laserjet p1108 printer driver via Bit Driver Updater on your Windows PC, perform the steps that are mentioned below:-
- Download the Bit Driver Updater software on your PC, by clicking on the download button below.
- Once the software file is downloaded on your computer device, launch it and install the software according to the instructions that you get on the screen.
- After the installation process is completed, open the software and click on the Scan The software will perform a full scan for your device and notify you about all the faulty, broken, and outdated device drivers.
- Now you have a list of all the device drivers which are creating some issues on your PC. If you are not satisfied with the results provided by the software, you can click on the Rescan option or else move on to the next step.
- In front of every device driver, you can see an option of Update Now, this is used for individually updating the drivers. To update all the device drivers altogether click on the Update all button.
Now you need to sit back and relax, the Bit Driver Updater software will automatically search for all the latest updates for the device drivers and install them on the users PC.
This is the easiest way of updating not only the HP laserjet p1108 driver but all the device drivers. With just a few clicks you will get rid of all the problems related to the device drivers on your Windows PC.
Method:2 Visit The Official Website for Downloading HP laserjet p1108 Driver (Manual Way)
The next method to update and install the HP laserjet p1108 driver on your PC is by visiting the official website of the manufacturer. The benefit that a user gets with this method is that the drivers will be downloaded from a safe platform and there is no chance of getting scammed over the internet.
Perform the following steps to download the HP laserjet p1108 driver through the manufacturer’s website.
- Go to the official website of the manufacturer.
- Now visit the support section of the website and under product support click on support & troubleshooting.
- After that, you need to type the model number of your HP printer and click on the submit button.
- Now click on the option of Software, Drivers and Firmware.
- Click on the download button which will be displayed on the screen.
- Lastly, install the file that is downloaded on your computer.
Once you have carried out the installation process successfully, restart your PC to ensure the proper functioning of all things. This is an easy method to update the HP laserjet p1108 printer driver, but it requires some extra effort from the user’s end.
Method:3 Use Device Manager To Update HP laserjet p1108 Driver On Your Windows PC (Manual Way)
Another manual way of updating the HP laserjet p1108 driver on a Windows PC is with the help device manager. To use the device manager for installing the latest version of the device driver on your PC follow the steps given below:-
- Right-click on the Windows logo presented at the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Search and select the option which states Device Manager.
- Now search for the printer section and expand it by clicking on the arrow button on the left side.
- Here you can see HP laserjet p1108 device, right-click on it and choose the Update Driver Software option from the box.
- Windows will redirect you to another page, where you need to choose the Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software option.
- The Windows operating system will automatically perform the rest of the work and install the latest version of the driver on your computer system.
- Lastly, you need to restart your computer device for the proper functioning of the device.
This is an effective way of updating the device drivers, but the users are allowed to update one driver at a time. This consumes a lot of time for the user, that’s why many users do not prefer this method.
Bonus-Tip: How to Reinstall HP LaserJet P1108 Printer Driver on Windows?
You can also consider reinstalling the HP LaserJet P1108 driver if your printer doesn’t work as you expect even after updating their corresponding drivers. To reinstall the drivers, you need to first uninstall the old drivers from your computer. To do so, you can use the Windows default tool, Device Manager. Here is how:
- Open Device Manager by pressing Windows + X keys on your keyboard.
Final Words On HP Laserjet p1108 Driver Free Download Methods
Drivers are a set of some very important program files which are responsible for creating a communication link between the operating system of a computer system and the device connected to it.
Above in this article users are provided with some of the best methods of updating the HP laserjet p1108 printer driver on a Windows PC. One can choose any of the above-mentioned methods for the purpose of installing the latest version of device drivers. But the first method is always on the top.