The HP LaserJet M1005 driver is a communications package that is extremely vital for the smooth working of printer devices. Without proper driver software, even the competent HP LaserJet M1005 Multifunction Printer cannot perform the printing, copying, and document scanning tasks properly. Hence, through this post, we’re going to discuss the various methods to update and download HP LaserJet M1005 driver software on Windows 10, 8, and 7.
Permanent Solution for HP LaserJet M1005 MFP Scanner Printer Driver Download
The fastest and simplest way to download the latest version of HP drivers is to use Bit Driver Updater. It is one of the most recommended tools to automatically update the device drivers.
To download the HP LaserJet M1005 Printer driver for free, all you need to do is tap on the below download tab.
Read on to know about the several other effective methods to download and install the most updated version of HP LaserJet M1005 MFP driver software on Windows PC.
Methods to Download HP LaserJet M1005 Scanner Printer Driver on Windows 10, 8, 7
You can easily download and update the HP LaserJet M1005 MFP all-in-one printer driver software using the following simple methods.
Download HP LaserJet M1005 Driver by Using Device Manager
If you want to effortlessly manage all of your hardware devices and their respective drivers, then nothing comes closer to using the Windows Device Manager. Here are the hassle-free steps that you should follow to download HP LaserJet M1005 MFP driver on Windows PC.
- Type Device Manager in the search box on the taskbar.
- Select Device Manager from the list of search results.
- Now click on the ‘Printers’ or ‘Print Queues’ to expand the category.
- Right-click the HP LaserJet M1005 Printer device and choose the ‘Update Driver Software’ option from the context menu.
- On the next screen, choose ‘Search automatically for updated driver software’ method for driver update.
Now Windows will automatically search for an appropriate driver version for your HP LaserJet M1005 software. If the system locates a suitable driver update, then be assured that the operating system will install it on your laptop or desktop computer.
Download HP LaserJet M1005 Driver via the Manufacturer Website
The official manufacturer’s support site is another effective solution for HP LaserJet M1005 MFP printer driver download. Here’s how you can download and install HP LaserJet M1005 MFP driver updates on your Windows PC from the original equipment manufacturers’ (OEMs) site.
- Go to the official HP – Software and Driver Downloads page.
- As we are downloading the HP LaserJet M1005 MFP printer drivers, hence choose the ‘Printer’ category.
- On the next screen, enter your printer’s model name and hit the ‘Submit’ button.
- Click on the ‘Download’ icon next to the HP LaserJet M1005 software.
- Wait until the HP LaserJet M1005 Printer driver download process is completed.
- Now go to the location where you saved the downloaded file and double-click on it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with the HP driver installation.
- Lastly, reboot your computer.
Use Bit Driver Updater to Update HP LaserJet M1005 Driver Automatically (Recommended)
This is undoubtedly the easiest solution to download and install HP LaserJet M1005 Multifunction Printer drivers. Unlike the above two manual methods, it does not require a lot of time and effort. With Bit Driver Updater installed on your PC, you can download and install the latest WHQL certified version of your HP LaserJet M1005 printer driver using a single click of a button. If you want to give this utility a try, you can download it for free by clicking on the below download button.
How do I install the HP LaserJet M1005 MFP driver?
If you wish to install the HP LaserJet M1005 MFP driver, then you need to use the Device Manager for this purpose. Take a look at the procedure below to install the driver:
- Right-click on the Start button and run the Windows Device Manager.
- From the tool, expand the printer category.
- Right-click on the HP LaserJet M1005 MFP device and select the option to Update Driver.
- From the pop-up menu, click on Browse the PC for driver files.
- Now, select the driver downloaded file from the PC storage and install the driver.
If you have any doubts related to HP LaserJet M1005 driver. Use the frequently asked questions below to get the desired solutions.
Frequently Asked Questions on HP LaserJet M1005
Q1. How do I scan on my HP LaserJet M1005 MFP Windows 7?
If you want to scan on your HP LaserJet M1005 MFP with Windows 7/8/10/11. Then you need to put the document on the face of the printer. Now take the cursor to All Programs in the Start menu and open HP LaserJet M1005 MFP. Click on the Scan option on the tool and save the same as required.
Q2. Does Windows 10 support HP LaserJet P1005?
Yes, Windows 10 can easily support HP LaserJet P1005 as the printer is compatible with the system. All you need is a proper HP LaserJet P1005 driver to run it on Windows 10.
Download HP LaserJet M1005 Multifunction Printer Driver: Done Successfully
Through this HP LaserJet M1005 driver download article, we have learned how to download, update, and install Printer drivers successfully. In our view, the most convenient method to do so is using Bit Driver Updater as this tool automatically downloads and installs HP driver software updates and improves your computer’s overall performance.
Moreover, if you know some other useful method to download the HP LaserJet M1005 MFP driver, then please let us know via leaving a comment in the below box.